The DELICIOUS OLDER MAN...MMMM

I am getting real close to 65, and I would never be so presumptuous to think I can f-ck like a 25 year old.

But then, maybe that 25 year old can't make love to a woman the way I can.

Just sayin........ Originally Posted by Jackie S
well put....

making love to a woman....or making her feel like a special, desirable, sensuous woman is an art form....

and a rare find....
that is so true...the difference between having sex and making love is awesome...and very rare
well put....

making love to a woman....or making her feel like a special, desirable, sensuous woman is an art form....

and a rare find.... Originally Posted by MariaElena
that is so true...the difference between having sex and making love is awesome...and very rare Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
agreed, irish....

however, with the making love part aside and just addressing the slow, burning, re-awakening of passion....

now THAT's something to experience....know what i mean?
Older guys know how to eat pussy better. Originally Posted by Shayla
I'm getting older by the second.
I'm "older than that" and my only problem is getting blown off because of my age. If providers have an age preference, I wish they would post it with their ad. Save time and grief
  • jan-w
  • 12-10-2011, 03:06 PM
C'mon ladies, quit being so PC. You know you hate old codgers. Do you really like...?

1. His having to get up and pee 5 times in a half-hour session?

2. Having to fish his choppers out of your crotch after he goes down on you?

3. Being stabbed by his nose hairs when he walks in the room?

4. Having to help adjust his pampers before he leaves?

5. Having to endure his old man funk; Smells like a combination of metamucil, oatmeal and ben-gay.

Admit it! You hate the old geezers!
As a older guy that falls into your age grouping ( 50 - 60 ) I appreciate women more and enjoy everything about a woman now that ive matured and enjoy the smell of their hair ,the warmth of her body, her gentle touch and her witty intelligence.
There is nothing more enjoyable to me now than making a woman feel good and to pamper her.
I love to kiss and explore every inch of the womans body and as shayla said i love to daty.
when i was younger it was all about me but as you mature all of that changes.
C'mon ladies, quit being so PC. You know you hate old codgers. Do you really like...?

1. His having to get up and pee 5 times in a half-hour session?

2. Having to fish his choppers out of your crotch after he goes down on you?

3. Being stabbed by his nose hairs when he walks in the room?

4. Having to help adjust his pampers before he leaves?

5. Having to endure his old man funk; Smells like a combination of metamucil, oatmeal and ben-gay.

Admit it! You hate the old geezers! Originally Posted by jan-w
Just the ones from Kansas! LOL
I am even beyond the age bracket ME set out. I appreciate any lady that will take the time to see me. I like the more mature ladies because they they know how to savor the old wine that has gone a bit past its prime. It is the love making that awakens the passion. I can have a hot sex session in the shower by myself, but to make love requires an experienced lady who is involved in enjoying the time, not just passing it.
  • romab
  • 12-12-2011, 12:01 AM
I'm with Wildwooly1. Think he lays it out pretty well. We pretty much know we are going to be satisfied, the real trick is to have her feel the same way. If you do future visits are going to be very entertaining. R

PS Just make sure you take Wheaties for ME too!!
I am even beyond the age bracket ME set out. I appreciate any lady that will take the time to see me. I like the more mature ladies because they they know how to savor the old wine that has gone a bit past its prime. It is the love making that awakens the passion. I can have a hot sex session in the shower by myself, but to make love requires an experienced lady who is involved in enjoying the time, not just passing it. Originally Posted by Bull149

In my ad, I state that I will not see men under the age of 35. I don't make many exceptions. My preference is Baby Boomers, men in their lats)e 50's and 60's. I've always been attracted to men much older than me. My ex husband would be 68 now. My eldest customer was a wonderful man ( who was still ramrod straight, 6'2", and 190 pounds, a former West Point graduate and veteran of two wars) who was 88 years old. I was surprised when he told me he was a WWII veteran, because he didn't LOOK 88, and he didn't need any extra help in the 'you know what' department.

I've always been a sucker for the silver fox types :P . I don't know, I guess I find that older men just treat women better and are more respectful, and none have been flakes or time-wasters.
In my ad, I state that I will not see men under the age of 35. I don't make many exceptions. My preference is Baby Boomers, men in their lats)e 50's and 60's. I've always been attracted to men much older than me. My ex husband would be 68 now. My eldest customer was a wonderful man ( who was still ramrod straight, 6'2", and 190 pounds, a former West Point graduate and veteran of two wars) who was 88 years old. I was surprised when he told me he was a WWII veteran, because he didn't LOOK 88, and he didn't need any extra help in the 'you know what' department.

I've always been a sucker for the silver fox types :P . I don't know, I guess I find that older men just treat women better and are more respectful, and none have been flakes or time-wasters. Originally Posted by alluringava
yep, ava...u definitely "get it"...

wow...that sort of man you describe is the type i was referring to...

mmmmmmm....EAT 'em up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do we have to be in a category. I like some young gals and can't stand a few others. Same with more mature providers. Isn't it more what you are than what age you are.I'm 58 so I guessyour putting me in this category but I am am in good physical shape. I run 5 miles 4 times a week. I don't use the blue pill to have sex. I can still msog all I want. I don't shit my pants or lose my way. lol. I think my experience has made me a better lover. I know you can't fight natural attraction and most younger providers are attracted to men their own age or just a little older and that's fine. I just hate being put in a category. I am just me. My value is just me and my ability is just me.
  • Sami
  • 12-12-2011, 02:37 PM
Well that's just the way it is, your a spinner, or a milf, we all get thrown into a category everyday. Some categories I am proud not to be in.

Burk everyone is unique in their own way, I am sure you are too!

But I still like the Mature Men category...

Why do we have to be in a category. I like some young gals and can't stand a few others. Same with more mature providers. Isn't it more what you are than what age you are.I'm 58 so I guessyour putting me in this category but I am am in good physical shape. I run 5 miles 4 times a week. I don't use the blue pill to have sex. I can still msog all I want. I don't shit my pants or lose my way. lol. I think my experience has made me a better lover. I know you can't fight natural attraction and most younger providers are attracted to men their own age or just a little older and that's fine. I just hate being put in a category. I am just me. My value is just me and my ability is just me. Originally Posted by burkalini
From my personal experience I have found guys between 40-55 to be the best lovers....