One of this board's favorite topics....

The reality is you began with a backhand swipe at IB to begin trolling. What very little respect I had for you is gone. Welcome to ignore. Iffy is right, fuck you. Originally Posted by gnadfly
If only I could make it back onto his "ignore" list. It seems like an eternity since Turdy "unignored" me.

Ahhh, those were the (ASPD) days when there was no Smelly ol' Turdfly buzzin' around the Pig Pen, in his (or her) never-ending search for an endless supply of Turds to feast upon.

11 pages of MSN crap....maybe you should summarize what you think the key points are.
  • Old-T
  • 06-11-2015, 08:38 AM
Ah yes, classic IB deflection.

Deflection #1: You want to ignore gun suicides, but who are most the drug death victims? Are they not self inflicted, i.e. essentially suicides?

Deflection #2: Does suicide mean the person is not as dead as an accident or murder? Are the "mostly dead" as in Princess Bride? Again, I was not arguing for gun elimination--you once again put implied words in my mouth. The article said deaths, and that is all I claim it said. Learn how to read.

PS: Thank you for quoting me so Gonad can read my reply to him. I assume he does not have YOU on ignore.
  • shanm
  • 06-11-2015, 08:51 AM
IBGruberGruber if you take out suicide rates, our gun statistics related to homicides, accidents and undetermined deaths are still higher (per 100,000) when compared to countries like UK and Australia (Countries where guns are illegal).
How do you explain that IBBrainless?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ted_death_rate

Also, it's not Old T, but it's you who's assuming that having an easy way out has no impact on successful suicide attempts.
Of course, something like that is very hard to determine ( how will you know if someone who shot himself dead would necessarily have killed himself using other means?), but the Harvard School of Public Health suggests that there is empirical evidence to suggest such a connection between gun availability and gun-related suicides. Here:

http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/hicrc/fi...rship-and-use/

As usual, IBChicken-dick is wrong on every front.
Ah yes, classic IB deflection.

Deflection #1: You want to ignore gun suicides, but who are most the drug death victims? Are they not self inflicted, i.e. essentially suicides?

Originally Posted by Old-T
That was precisely the point to be garnered from those cited CDC numbers regarding deaths from overdoses, Old-THUMPER; yet, there's no lib-retard hubbub for a wholesale ban, you perennial troll.
So why don't you rip me apart for something I said, not your internalized guilt about the data.
Originally Posted by Old-T

Is anyone here feeling "internalized guilt" over the Second Amendment? Not me. How about you, Old-Twerp? And while we're on the subject, what other parts of the Bill of Rights keep you awake at night?
Here is what is missing. Where are the deaths caused law abiding citizens on criminals, or criminal on criminal death?

Plus, Alexander Kent is not much of a writer. All of his published articles are things compiled from lists. I doubt he did much digging to understand those lists.
How utterly irrelevant, Corpy!