BBFS revisited

Ouch!
[. QUOTE=TheBisexualPhilogynist;1 056922283].... I run more of a risk of infection than she would. Either way... There's only two diseases that aren't incurable and I wouldn't be in the doghouse explaining it either.[/QUOTE]
Clearly you don't understand how things are transmitted. Male to female transmission rates are much higher than female to male for almost all std's. More treatment resistant stds are developing all the time. I am guessing your single? God forbid you get something really bad then infect some foolish, trusting, civi gal that has no idea your such an idiot.

Providers hopefully truly understand the risks they run doing this. Though I doubt many do based on some comments some of them make. If they do and still want to bb, that's their business. But anyone who thinks this can never have an impact on their or others lives for the rest of their lives is a fucking idiot.
My dick is made of metal, so I'm impervious to the diseases and risk of pregnancy that you mere mortals face.

But no woman wants Pennzoil up her cooch, so I wear a rubber as a courtesy.

I hope that helps, OP. Originally Posted by TinMan
Dude, watch out for rust. Sanding it off could really hurt
Well TinMan, It could get rusted ...

Originally Posted by DarthDVader
Providers could apply their special penetrating oil to loosen up the nut and polish that shaft.
That kid is going to be a hell raiser LOL
[. QUOTE=TheBisexualPhilogynist;1 056922283].... I run more of a risk of infection than she would. Either way... There's only two diseases that aren't incurable and I wouldn't be in the doghouse explaining it either. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Clearly you don't understand how things are transmitted. Male to female transmission rates are much higher than female to male for almost all std's. More treatment resistant stds are developing all the time. I am guessing your single? God forbid you get something really bad then infect some foolish, trusting, civi gal that has no idea your such an idiot.

Providers hopefully truly understand the risks they run doing this. Though I doubt many do based on some comments some of them make. If they do and still want to bb, that's their business. But anyone who thinks this can never have an impact on their or others lives for the rest of their lives is a fucking idiot.[/QUOTE]

I do CLEARLY understand transmission. I'm a female. I'm more at risk when HE hobbies without me, as he could brig something home, more likely than me bringing something home If I ever hobbied without Him. Usually we do it together. No. I am not single. I'm happily taken. We hobby together. Thanks for calling me an idiot though... Quite funny.
I love how some people are convinced they know what other people know and don't know, understand and don't understand, and think or don't think...to the point to where they're comfortable enough to infer that someone they do not know is not just an idiot, but a fucking idiot.

Meanwhile, back on the ranch, I've considered all the risks, and as a consenting adult I am fine with them.
bb greek ftw !
I love how some people are convinced they know what other people know and don't know, understand and don't understand, and think or don't think...to the point to where they're comfortable enough to infer that someone they do not know is not just an idiot, but a fucking idiot.

Meanwhile, back on the ranch, I've considered all the risks, and as a consenting adult I am fine with them. Originally Posted by milfy2002
Good point. As consenting adults... You should be informed of your actions and their reprecussions. It is pretty surprising how many providers are not informed, or just don't care. As an ex provider... I accepted the risks just because I am a sexually active human.
Take your PrEP and have sex without fear.
There's only two diseases that aren't incurable Originally Posted by TheBisexualPhilogynist
Man, that leaves a lot of incurable ones.

1 word...vasectomy.
Nobody scamming me for abortipn or child support money. Originally Posted by ItalianDon
Money well spent.
Man, that leaves a lot of incurable ones.

Money well spent. Originally Posted by daty/o
My bad. Nice correction, thanks!
In spite of everything written condemning BBFS, there are plenty Providers willing to do it for a couple of hundred extra. Not just the $200 gals either. Just recently I received an offer from a woman who advertises herself as a VIP provider and who spells out loudly on her site : "No BBFS, if you try our session will end immediately". I think what she means " No BBFS for the regular rate, if you try without paying up our session will end immediately"
In spite of everything written condemning BBFS, there are plenty Providers willing to do it for a couple of hundred extra. Originally Posted by Bobbin
There are plenty willing to do it without paying extra once they get to know you, or sometimes even on the first visit. Which is why the secrecy and shaming no long make sense in my opinion. From what I've heard and experienced, there are so many providers and hobbyists doing it that they could be the majority for all we know.
Dude, watch out for rust. Sanding it off could really hurt Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I'm getting this vision of TinMan looking down at his rusted metal prong, and opening his mouth ever so slightly.. "oil can, oil can".. LOL