Golden showers... Who loves the warmth of the flow?

I'm very much the giver when it comes to GS (being the receiver never interested me)...it's fun, hot (no pun intended) and relaxing to do so.
mmmm I DO! I am a watersports enthusiast and love both giving and receiving.
I've been wanting to piss in someone's ass with a funnel but I haven't tried it yet... so bring a funnel along with you when you visit me if that's your cup of tea! Originally Posted by Zoey Zacquery
I've been busy cleaning out the garage and have come across four funnels.
Ever since I read Zoey's comments, I cannot look at a funnel without picturing her doing that.
GS takes preparation the person peeing needs to consume mass quantities of water for a couple of hours before starting. on a bed with a waterproof cover worked great.
I had a great time with a "friend" one long day in the pool, drinking beer together and I was her willing recipient for every drop she spilled throughout the day.
It was so bad ass! We both loved it!
I've also had a blast out for drinks with a Femdom friend of mine, and every time she needed to relieve herself, she would take my empty pint glass and return with it full just for me. Nobody had any idea but it added a whole new layer of public to an already kinky game.
So fun!
While I haven't ever done it, I've only known 2 maybe 3 providers willing to be on the receiving end. It seems there are more givers than takers when it comes to providers.
While I haven't ever done it, I've only known 2 maybe 3 providers willing to be on the receiving end. It seems there are more givers than takers when it comes to providers. Originally Posted by Mojojo

i am one of the takers., though the situation rarely presents itself
I had a great time with a "friend" one long day in the pool, drinking beer together and I was her willing recipient for every drop she spilled throughout the day.
It was so bad ass! We both loved it! Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad
I've also had a blast out for drinks with a Femdom friend of mine, and every time she needed to relieve herself, she would take my empty pint glass and return with it full just for me. Nobody had any idea but it added a whole new layer of public to an already kinky game.
So fun! Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad
These are some of my favorite ways to spend extensive amounts of time together - have a lady or gentleman who is excited to drink everything I can offer. And bar play in particular, where I get to serve pinot gris all evening, is like jackpot bonus round (skirts/dresses and crotchless stockings/stayups/thigh-highs required).
That is badass.

So fun! Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad
I woke up freezing this morning, and could certainly have used some hot pee to keep me warm!
OMG I want Tori!!!!
Its kinda like when i was a kid right... I would wet the bed my accident of course.. We all did it so dont poke fun lol. The 1st 30 sec it felt real good and wArm.. Then you quickly realize o shit i just wet the bed and its really really cold... I dont think that has changed much at all.. I just never liked how it got cold so quickly.
Its kinda like when i was a kid right... I would wet the bed my accident of course.. We all did it so dont poke fun lol. The 1st 30 sec it felt real good and wArm.. Then you quickly realize o shit i just wet the bed and its really really cold... I dont think that has changed much at all.. I just never liked how it got cold so quickly. Originally Posted by TsSelenalopez

So I really got this fetish at a young age and didn't realize it till now. lol
So I really got this fetish at a young age and didn't realize it till now. lol Originally Posted by breastfan
Shit the secret is out damn! Don't tell any one else.... lol
This is probably the best thread ever !!!!!!!!