The question of multiple fake reviews

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1808480
the view count is up 915 for a Houston amp reviews posted yesterday. To me that seems pretty high. If want to do a little bit more research on the reviewers past 4 reviews with this one included and date each review was written. Personally I think that at the end of the day each person goes with thier gut feeling about if a review is real or not. That's the crux of the problem is that you shouldn't have to with your gut. Many providers will not except amps as references because you can't prove if it's real or not.

BTW,for me this amp review came in right on time and met all expectations once the reviewers didn't get credit for the provider review.
As to the wasted 5 mins what maybe wasted 5 mins to you can mean bad service, or missed opportunity, to a hobbiest walking out the door wishing he had stayed home and saved his money for another day. People can't make a good choice on bad intel. However people feel about this thread it does point out a glaring problems with the eccie review system that isn't going to get fixed anytime soon.
Hi FP. While it is true that premium access via reviews has a limited shelf-life AND it would appear that the monger writes reviews once the PA is near (or slightly past) expiration; Wouldn't it be equally valid to assume that Mr. Monger sees many different providers during his PA term but only writes reviews when he needs to re-up his access? Perhaps that's just "how he rolls". I don't see anything suspicious about the situation.

What did Mr. Monger ever do to you that caused you to question his ethics?
1) 900 views is nothing special in Houston. Remember that Houston is one of the most active cities on Eccie and has 5 times the metro population of Austin.

2) You expect us to believe that a member who has been around for 6 years, has a couple of thousand posts, and has 49 reviews is faking them? Based on what, the review dates and the fact he likes spas?

3)
I truly do know for a fact that 3 of those reviews are untrustworthy. Can I prove anything of it without RW info? Absolutely no. It will always bother me when someone gets something for nothing. It will always bother me if someone rep gets tarnished for another's gain. It's not so much of the fact that once in a blue moon to write a fake review or to even write a WK/friend review but that's all its supposed to be, once-in-a-lifetime or while. Not consistent pattern that doesn't help the community. This has been going on for months and that's a problem for me.
Spice, i truly appreciate your point about the reviewer. Again people are just gna have to go with whatever their gut tells them. I also don't mind at all if in the end my rep is tarnished . Hopefully in the end it does show a growing and persistent problem in the review system.
..................... Can I prove anything of it without RW info? .............................. ................... This has been going on for months and that's a problem for me. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
FOR MR. SKIP_8

You, my friend, are in the cross-hairs of someone who is fixated on you (creepy stalking and overly evaluating your every move). While the OP has attempted to mask her grievances as "board wide", you are clearly being targeted. The OP has apparently reached her boiling point and now you are a "problem". Use your better judgment and take all necessary precautions.....

Scary shit going on right here.
Yes, he is being used as an example. Yes, does he need to return something to me. Yes, I have been waiting for him to do exactly what he did. Lastly nope not stalking him. In fact I'm getting ready to move and I'm just tieing up loose ends. This thread kills 2 birds with one stone. I get it that this is a Bros before hoes place. Would I have taken this far if he had just returned my stuff...probably, because at some point I had to ask myself "really, another review? Smh where does it ever end"
I truly do know for a fact that 3 of those reviews are untrustworthy. Can I prove anything of it without RW info? Absolutely no. It will always bother me when someone gets something for nothing. It will always bother me if someone rep gets tarnished for another's gain. It's not so much of the fact that once in a blue moon to write a fake review or to even write a WK/friend review but that's all its supposed to be, once-in-a-lifetime or while. Not consistent pattern that doesn't help the community. This has been going on for months and that's a problem for me. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

What is it he is "getting for nothing? PA? It appears he has a shit load of PA Built up.

How do you know reviews are untrustworthy?

What is the REAL problem for you? Why are you so concerned with what reviews Skip_8 is writing?

Yes, he is being used as an example. Yes, does he need to return something to me. Yes, I have been waiting for him to do exactly what he did. Lastly nope not stalking him. In fact I'm getting ready to move and I'm just tieing up loose ends. This thread kills 2 birds with one stone. I get it that this is a Bros before hoes place. Would I have taken this far if he had just returned my stuff...probably, because at some point I had to ask myself "really, another review? Smh where does it ever end" Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

Seems like something already ended..... Skip is paying others to fuck and suck him. get over it.

What is it he has that he needs to return to you? You do realize that giving your love/heart to some guy is not something he can package up and send back to you intact don't you? You are a whore and just like the performance you put into servicing a john you will receive little in the way of love or emotional caring from a "john". To him you will ALWAYS be a whore.

You have truly shown every potential client here a scary side of you. You mentioned you had a therapeutic need. You need to explore that

1) 900 views is nothing special in Houston. Remember that Houston is one of the most active cities on Eccie and has 5 times the metro population of Austin.

2) You expect us to believe that a member who has been around for 6 years, has a couple of thousand posts, and has 49 reviews is faking them? Based on what, the review dates and the fact he likes spas?

I think it is more like he's NOT spending his money on her and she loves him and can't understand why her free whore pussy is not better and more desirable than the pussy he pays other whores....

3) Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Yes, he is being used as an example. Yes, does he need to return something to me. Yes, I have been waiting for him to do exactly what he did. Lastly nope not stalking him. In fact I'm getting ready to move and I'm just tieing up loose ends. This thread kills 2 birds with one stone. I get it that this is a Bros before hoes place. Would I have taken this far if he had just returned my stuff...probably, because at some point I had to ask myself "really, another review? Smh where does it ever end" Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

To be honest who really gives a shit about him needing to return something to you? How does that even remotely concern the board?
As far as not stalking him goes you are the one targeting him in an open forum over a personal matter and not the other way around.
That qualifies as stalking.
Hey, for every one of you saying his reviews are valid there is 5 more guys rethinking his reviews. 3 of the reviews are as fake as a purple sky. As far as he turning my property again I'm truly having the last laugh on that. Many have access to the power room go find out the reason why I'm laughing. People that know me know i don't lie, I've been though every kind of shit to bother with something this small to lie about and have the courage to stand up and say these are faked is this truly what the site is about. So go ahead and talk all the crap you want you're only lowering your standards. Oh and I give zero fucks. Have a great day cuz I did
Also check my whole history- I have never ran a review special or asked for a review. Ask anyone I say it's America write whatever you want to. So at 156 reviews with only 2 no's I say my reputation far exceeded his what 50 reviews and 3 are fake the fourth I'm betting is fake because I know him. Last of all how many fake reviews can a hobbiest have and still have credibility?
Also check my whole history- I have never ran a review special or asked for a review. Ask anyone I say it's America write whatever you want to. So at 156 reviews with only 2 no's I say my reputation far exceeded his what 50 reviews and 3 are fake the fourth I'm betting is fake because I know him. Last of all how many fake reviews can a hobbiest have and still have credibility? Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
It really irritates you that he has credibility and you are a butt hurt whore no one believes doesn't it?

What's really up here FirePhoenix. let's get down to what is really bothering you. It's obvious that Skip is under your skin for some reason. Why else are you researching his reviews in other cities and raising a fuss here?

What was it? Did he say he loved you and get a few freebies and then take a walk?

You mentioned the need for therapy so it's fair to ask if you are sure you are OK..... There are places you can find someone to talk to if you really need someone....

But feel free to put it out here and I am sure a few of the folks here will share a word or two and try to help you get over Skip_8....

You know... to spite the guy you oughta pick a couple of your supporters here... wait.. do you HAVE a couple of supporters?... Ya gotta right?.... Anyway start fucking them for free and have them write reviews of how you take out your sexual frustration that has built in you since Skip took his cock to Houston....

It IS the cock right? Not the money?

Yeah... you are too butt hurt for this to be about money.....