Crimea votes to join Russia

Send your kids to die on a meaningless mission, JD. Not mine. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I am and have been incapable of having kids. Thanks for bringing it up. Nor (for about the third time in this thread) have I said anything about sending any American into combat. Why do you keep trying to pass off a lie like that?
Since when did Senate votes become necessary? Clinton and Obama both have said that they didn't need Senate approval and could do a treaty on their own.

Your defense sounds kind of like saying you had your fingers crossed when you took your marriage vows. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Why don't you stop tap-dancing and enlighten all of us as to what options are available to the United States there Admiral.?

COG is exactly right. This is just you stirring shit due to ODS. There is no military option here. Just like Georgia in 2008. This is Russia's back yard and we're not invited to play there......same as if the Russians land in Texas to support secession there when it happens.....
  • CJ7
  • 03-17-2014, 12:49 PM
I am and have been incapable of having kids. Thanks for bringing it up. Nor (for about the third time in this thread) have I said anything about sending any American into combat. Why do you keep trying to pass off a lie like that? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

did IB bite off your balls in the heat of the moment or is God having mercy on the world ?
did IB bite off your balls in the heat of the moment or is God having mercy on the world ? Originally Posted by CJ7
You're a moron, CBJ7.
Why don't you stop tap-dancing and enlighten all of us as to what options are available to the United States there Admiral.?

COG is exactly right. This is just you stirring shit due to ODS. There is no military option here. Just like Georgia in 2008. This is Russia's back yard and we're not invited to play there......same as if the Russians land in Texas to support secession there when it happens..... Originally Posted by timpage
You realize we will kick you out after we succeed at seceding, don't you?
I am and have been incapable of having kids. Thanks for bringing it up. Nor (for about the third time in this thread) have I said anything about sending any American into combat. Why do you keep trying to pass off a lie like that? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Unable to reproduce whew that is a relief ...
I'm now a lot happier. another neocon eunuch
Here is something I don't get.

Today, President Obama and Sec State Kerry were talking about the election not being "Constitutional".

How "Constitutional" was it for the current Government in The Urkrain to in affect pull off a coup and force the legally elected President into exile.

In short, the Ukrainian "Constitution" isn't worth the paper it is written on. They might as well wipe their asses with it.
Here is something I don't get.

Today, President Obama and Sec State Kerry were talking about the election not being "Constitutional".

How "Constitutional" was it for the current Government in The Urkrain to in affect pull off a coup and force the legally elected President into exile.

In short, the Ukrainian "Constitution" isn't worth the paper it is written on. They might as well wipe their asses with it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yep! It's pretty damn funny how Odumbo and Kerry hypocritically argue that their illegitimate, pro-western, Ukraine government is more legitimate than Putin's illegitimate, pro-Russian, Crimean government.
what the fuck does that even mean, you rubberized mammy doll with the potato head?

You mean, you can't find a female who'll allow you congress.

No wonder you're so fucked up in the head.

Your issue. Our problem.

Go get an implant, asshole!
what the fuck does that even mean, you rubberized mammy doll with the potato head?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Shit, you were actually funny for once!!
Reads like a treaty to me. If you do this, then we promise this if someone tries to do this to you. That someone is trying to do this to them so we are supposed to this. I guess democratic promises have always been worth shit. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Not a treaty and never ratified by the Senate. I already made this point on another thread. JD, why don't you read your own Wikilink?

"According to the memorandum, Russia, the U.S., and the UK confirmed... that they would:

1. Respect Ukrainian independence and sovereignty within its existing borders.
2. Refrain from the threat or use of force against Ukraine.
3. Refrain from using economic pressure on Ukraine in order to influence its politics.
4. Seek United Nations Security Council action if nuclear weapons are used against Ukraine.
5. Refrain from the of nuclear arms against Ukraine.
6. Consult with one another if questions arise regarding these commitments."

Russia has violated 1, 2 and 3. All we are obligated to do in response to the Russian violations is #6 - consult with each other. That is the extent of our OBLIGATIONS under this memorandum (which is not a treaty, JD). Our OPTIONS are a different matter.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Hey, assup's gay fuck doll makes a rare appearance! SQUEAK, SQUEAK!! Looks like Daffy Duck in drag... how kinky! SQUEAK, SQUEAK!
Not a treaty and never ratified by the Senate. I already made this point on another thread. JD, why don't you read your own Wikilink?

"According to the memorandum, Russia, the U.S., and the UK confirmed... that they would:

1. Respect Ukrainian independence and sovereignty within its existing borders.
2. Refrain from the threat or use of force against Ukraine.
3. Refrain from using economic pressure on Ukraine in order to influence its politics.
4. Seek United Nations Security Council action if nuclear weapons are used against Ukraine.
5. Refrain from the of nuclear arms against Ukraine.
6. Consult with one another if questions arise regarding these commitments."

Russia has violated 1, 2 and 3. All we are obligated to do is #6 - consult with each other. That is the extent of our OBLIGATIONS under this memorandum (which is not a treaty, JD). Our OPTIONS are a different matter. Originally Posted by lustylad

Now tell everyone what the Ukraine was forced to give up for this "protection".