When your Enjoying yourself and stay a little longer than expected;)

Lia, yup. I keep a very small circle of men and women. VERY small. Too much drama from grown ass people. Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses
A circle of trust meme from Meet The Parents would fit so good here. Lol
I keep up with the time and know when to say when. There have been a few times i wanted to stay pass the set time and i simply asked if it was kool and if so how much. It's all about the pay to play. No pay No play. Simple as that.

Treeman
  • Lia88
  • 03-25-2019, 06:43 PM
I keep up with the time and know when to say when. There have been a few times i wanted to stay pass the set time and i simply asked if it was kool and if so how much. It's all about the pay to play. No pay No play. Simple as that.

Treeman Originally Posted by treeman
Thank you.

It’s really that simple.
Just ask if it’s okay.
Ok first of all I don't feel like I'm a client, I think that is the wrong word as if I have a problem or something, Idk. I feel more like a conquer.. Lol. Let me explain, it takes a lot of work to find someone in the real world, and maintain a relationship with stability. The net, tv, ads, etc. All display sex at some point. So when I go to see someone here, it's not because I'm a client, it's more that I have a bucket list to conquer. You know memories, that's what I'm collecting. I might forget tomorrow, but I won't ever forget a GREAT time with an insatiable woman.
I have over stayed some minutes with some ladies, but nothing generally happened during those moments except bonding time. Getting to know someone on a deeper level, more personal things about them. So I'm for getting to know someone I just made touchdowns with, make sense? I have been asked to hang around by some ladies if I wanted because they had nothing to do for a few hours, and would like my company, so I hung out, and we just sat around drinking / chatting. No charge was asked, and everything in life don't have to be about money. Sure we all want it, but sometimes in life there are things more valuable then money. Memories are one of them..
I also agree that everyone may not get this type of bonding time with a lady here. So, it's very important that if you have this opportunity to not exploit it here in a review. We are not all made of Cheerios, where we all get along in the box. So I agree with one of you girls when you said if you give a guy extra cudos for him not to go blasting it everywhere on here.
I'm out! Lol
  • Lia88
  • 03-26-2019, 02:41 PM
Ok first of all I don't feel like I'm a client, I think that is the wrong word as if I have a problem or something, Idk. I feel more like a conquer.. Lol. Let me explain, it takes a lot of work to find someone in the real world, and maintain a relationship with stability. The net, tv, ads, etc. All display sex at some point. So when I go to see someone here, it's not because I'm a client, it's more that I have a bucket list to conquer. You know memories, that's what I'm collecting. I might forget tomorrow, but I won't ever forget a GREAT time with an insatiable woman.
I have over stayed some minutes with some ladies, but nothing generally happened during those moments except bonding time. Getting to know someone on a deeper level, more personal things about them. So I'm for getting to know someone I just made touchdowns with, make sense? I have been asked to hang around by some ladies if I wanted because they had nothing to do for a few hours, and would like my company, so I hung out, and we just sat around drinking / chatting. No charge was asked, and everything in life don't have to be about money. Sure we all want it, but sometimes in life there are things more valuable then money. Memories are one of them..
I also agree that everyone may not get this type of bonding time with a lady here. So, it's very important that if you have this opportunity to not exploit it here in a review. We are not all made of Cheerios, where we all get along in the box. So I agree with one of you girls when you said if you give a guy extra cudos for him not to go blasting it everywhere on here.
I'm out! Lol Originally Posted by theccccrider2015
Damn!!

I agree we are all humans and love to enjoy human things.
Wow.
Love your response. I love Cheerios by the way but It’s a lot of empty carbs so I don’t partake in cereal but I love Nuts.....
I try and glance at a clock when activities start and go from there. In my experience most providers don’t mind terribly if we go over time a bit if it’s in the natural flow of things and we are having a good time. That being said, it’s the lady’s call. If she says it’s time to go in some way, then it’s time to go.
Such a great topic, Lia. There is no right answer and as you can tell, everyone feels differently. Like mentioned above...damned if you do...damned if you don’t.

Guys go berserk and complain if you let them know the time is about up. Guys blame you if you let them stay over.

The one thing I figured out a long time ago that helped me was having a 90 min minimum for first timers. This way, if they stay 15-20 min over, it doesn’t bother me like it would if they were only supposed to be there 30 min. Anything less than one hour definitely doesn’t work for me because I like to have a few cocktails and chat and make out on the couch. My atf regularly stays for a few hours...we make dinner together, etc. so I’m definitely not watching the clock, lol.
  • Lia88
  • 03-26-2019, 05:25 PM
Such a great topic, Lia. There is no right answer and as you can tell, everyone feels differently. Like mentioned above...damned if you do...damned if you don’t.

Guys go berserk and complain if you let them know the time is about up. Guys blame you if you let them stay over.

The one thing I figured out a long time ago that helped me was having a 90 min minimum for first timers. This way, if they stay 15-20 min over, it doesn’t bother me like it would if they were only supposed to be there 30 min. Anything less than one hour definitely doesn’t work for me because I like to have a few cocktails and chat and make out in the couch. My atf regularly stays for a few hours...we make dinner together, etc. so I’m definitely not watching the clock, lol. Originally Posted by B Three

Thank you B3 I’m trying to get some thought provoking threads going in here lol

Some entertainment That intrigues the masses lol without people taking things personal or calling people out their name.

But true there is no right or wrong answer here and every meeting is not the same.
TFF

A circle of trust meme from Meet The Parents would fit so good here. Lol Originally Posted by ddog76
Boom!!!

The one thing I figured out a long time ago that helped me was having a 90 min minimum for first timers. This way, if they stay 15-20 min over, it doesn’t bother me like it would if they were only supposed to be there 30 min. Anything less than one hour definitely doesn’t work for me because I like to have a few cocktails and chat and make out in the couch. My atf regularly stays for a few hours...we make dinner together, etc. so I’m definitely not watching the clock, lol. Originally Posted by B Three
  • lat
  • 03-26-2019, 10:39 PM
Well my take is if you enjoying yourself and over stay she must’ve been also so being a gentleman that I am and I treat every lady with respect I would tip and not just a 20 I usually do 60 or more hell I sometimes do a 100 but that’s just me ..... I guess you can call me a sucker .... lol
I generally watch the time so that I am being a gentleman and not take advantage.
I have a local that I see that I set up an hour appt and was finished in 30 mins. She tried to give me back half the money but I said no as I enjoyed the time so if I want to leave early it is on me.
I always try to be respectful and several have said you can stay longer if you want but most times I do not.
What I hate is for someone to tell me you know you only have 10 minutes left or in one case, I am in K9 with about 20 minutes left on my time and she says, just so you know I have another appointment coming soon.
I pulled out and said no problem let me get out of here so you have plenty of time to get ready. She thought I was being rude but no worries she is now on my do not see list.
To me it is all about respect for each other and being a gentleman.
I appreciate these times. I can do the in and out, but prefer getting to chat with someone before just going at it. It feels really clinical if it's just a muted session type deal. I've had guys bring chocolate, champagne etc. It was nice and will be remembered. How you treat a person at the beginning, determines the ending.

I'm out! Lol Originally Posted by theccccrider2015
I appreciate these times. I can do the in and out, but prefer getting to chat with someone before just going at it. It feels really clinical if it's just a muted session type deal. I've had guys bring chocolate, champagne etc. It was nice and will be remembered. How you treat a person at the beginning, determines the ending. Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses
:-) one reason for eccie. It also acts as an ice-breaker to an extent. Then some chatting before hand definitely helps the nerves. It’s also better appreciated and respectful.
I have gone right up to the line, but I don't think I ever went over my time.
I have had a chick fall asleep on me afterwards, and I wasn't too sure if I should wake her or not.
She went over her time limit. I wanted to clean up and go to sleep, I had to go to work early in the morning.
When she finally woke up, she was grateful for the nap and for me not waking her up.