Why The Fuck Are We Still Paying For This???

Another douchebag who needs a Texas government class!
  • Doove
  • 05-13-2014, 04:25 AM
Not save my business per say. Forcing competitors who chose not to offer a decent benefit package to their employs to now carry insurance is where it will help us. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I seem to remember a post of yours where you pointed out that your accountant ran the numbers and found that it was going to save you thousands of dollars. Even tens of thousands of dollars.

So, you were complaining about what again?
Everything!
I seem to remember a post of yours where you pointed out that your accountant ran the numbers and found that it was going to save you thousands of dollars. Even tens of thousands of dollars. Originally Posted by Doove
i remember him saying that, as well!
i remember him saying that, as well! Originally Posted by bigtex
Only if we dumped our employees into the ACA exchanges. With 15 employees, we are under no obligation to abide by the provisions of the ACA that govern penalties fo not providing adequate health care for employees.

But, as I have said time and time again, we choose to pay for our men's health insurance as an encentive, we need skilled men, and we need to offer them the best in a benefit package.

My hope was that other businesses would be forced to to the same, leveling out the cost of labor in the billing rate.

Where it is hitting us is our insurance carrier has now raised our rate substantially because of what they say are the consequences of the ACA.

This seems to be the complaint of most small businesses, being penalized for rate increases brought on by something they do not even participate in.

What the ACA has brought most small businesses is the same health care as they had before, but at a substantially higher rate because the insurance companies are using the ACA as an excuse to raise rates at a much higher percentage than before.
Where it is hitting us is our insurance carrier has now raised our rate substantially because of what they say are the consequences of the ACA. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Are you saying that your insurance carrier only raised your rates after the ACA and not before?

Just sayin'
I thought they were supposed to save $2,500 per year? That's what Obama promised, isn't it?
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I could be convinced to vote for this guy.
I could be convinced to vote for this guy. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
This from the only Dipshit stupid enough to start a Dipshit of the Year thread and nominate himself to be a leading contender.
Wow! What a clever reply, BigAss!
You are so totally out of your element. whiny. WTF are you taking a stand in the middle,of a fight you don't understand?

Glory hole business must suck right now...
Wow! What a clever reply, BigAss! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
This from the only Dipshit stupid enough to start a Dipshit of the Year thread and nominate himself to be a leading contender.