Aboutism

He's using the Eastward expansion of NATO as a reason along with the verified presence of neo-nazis. One can argue about how many and how influential they are but, the Azov battalion is clearly there.
And yes, Russia has been invaded several times by various European Nations over the years.
I seriously doubt that Putin seriously wanted to take Kyiv due to the impact that the siege of Stalingrad had on him. It was a distraction from his real objectives in the East. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Putin was at Stalingrad?! Originally Posted by texassapper

No. and it was Leningrad. Putin's parents were in Leningrad during the siege. Putin wasn't born until 1952.

https://www.rbth.com/politics/2015/0...cle_45805.html

Vladimir Putin reveals family’s WWII ordeals in magazine article
No. and it was Leningrad. Putin's parents were in Leningrad during the siege. Putin wasn't born until 1952.

https://www.rbth.com/politics/2015/0...cle_45805.html

Vladimir Putin reveals family’s WWII ordeals in magazine article Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yes. Leningrad. Now St Petersburg. My bad.

He lost an older brother as I recall.

Principle remains the same that it was engraved in him how long a fortified city could hold out against an invading army if the people were determined not to surrender.
Yes. Leningrad. Now St Petersburg. My bad.

He lost an older brother as I recall.

Principle remains the same that it was engraved in him how long a fortified city could hold out against an invading army if the people were determined not to surrender. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet

correct, his older brother died of diphtheria at about 2 years old. he had another older brother that died before the war in infancy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Putin#Early_life

Putin's birth was preceded by the deaths of two brothers: Albert, born in the 1930s, died in infancy, and Viktor, born in 1940, died of diphtheria and starvation in 1942 during the Siege of Leningrad by Nazi Germany's forces in World War II.[26][27]

another interesting factiod ..

His grandfather, Spiridon Putin, was a personal cook to Vladimir Lenin and Joseph Stalin.[24][25]

the siege and it's impact on his parents and the death of the middle brother clearly impacted Putin.
You’d think the Putinfiles on this board would know their history.
No it isn’t. But you still managed to hijack another thread with your fake Yinzer bullshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Please explain WHAT about me post there was "bullshit"...

... I'll wait.

### Salty
It was Stalin who first went bonkers and started it all.

After his 1st wife died, he said he lost all interest in humanity. Then his 2nd wife killed herself.
You’d think the Putinfiles on this board would know their history. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

i do know history. too bad you don't and are doomed to repeat it.

It was Stalin who first went bonkers and started it all.

After his 1st wife died, he said he lost all interest in humanity. Then his 2nd wife killed herself. Originally Posted by VitaMan

started what? WWII? you can't make that case.

that's Joe's version. the other version is Joe had her killed.
Putin was at Stalingrad?! Originally Posted by texassapper
aka volograd
Putin is using the January 06 riot and attack on the US Capitol as justification to invade Ukraine and murdering his political opponents. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Your definitive proof of that is what exactly? Naaah, just kidding. We know you just scraped that gibberish from your rectum. Hope you didn't accidentally poke YR in the eye during your thought processing.
... Please explain WHAT about me post there was "bullshit"...

... I'll wait.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Hold your breath while you’re waiting please and thank you.
Hold your breath while you’re waiting please and thank you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Well, blimey... You surely must have seen the CBS-News
RECORD LOW Biden poll numbers after-all.

Aw, shucks... Need-not give ME all the credit there, mate.
Save some for the poll responders... er... respondours.

### Salty