Melania Trump's speech plagiarized !!!

melania may have been punked by someone wishing to embarrass donald and melania

unlike obama or biden
Who are you voting for Gey Rey?

Is there a dingleberry candidate on the ballot?

SURELY YOU CAN FIND A STATE THAT WILL ALLOW A FELON TO VOTE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
The hypocrisy is strong in this thread...
This is all the Liberals have to whine about from her speech?

Here's some plagiarism: Me Thinketh You Haveth Nothing to Complain About!

Here's some more: Me Thinketh Liberals Are Petty as Shit!!!!!
The hypocrisy is strong in this thread... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, it is...

Who are you voting for Gey Rey?

Is there a dingleberry candidate on the ballot?

SURELY YOU CAN FIND A STATE THAT WILL ALLOW A FELON TO VOTE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It WON'T be YOUR gay-loving, sexual predator-enabling, LYING POS, sniper-fire dodging bitch shriLIARy, assup piggy mamboolah ! And YOU and YOUR protégé EKIM would know about any dingleberry candidates ! You two are offering to pick their dingleberries as part of YOUR campaign contributions to their cause ! Or were YOU asking for whom I will vote in the 2017 DOTY poll !!!
News Flash Liberals....

Michelle Obama doesn't own commonly used phrases.
You are in denial - the GOP is a fucking joke - I am ashamed to once have been affiliated with this party. As much as I can't stand Hillary I will take her any day over trump. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
First, I doubt that you were ever affiliated with the GOP. Let me see, Joe Biden plagarized a speech given my MP Neil McKinnick (sp) and had to withdraw from his own campaign. Melania is not running for any office that I'm aware of so....what is your problem? I'm sure that she didn't write that speech. She is attractive and smart but English is her...what? Fifth langauge? No, someone else wrote that speech and they are the person you should be castigating. Then you have to engage a couple of brain cells and start to think, did a professional speech writer really think that they could get away with this or was this a set up to ensare small minded people such as yourself? I'm going with the latter.

Donald has a deep and unbounding determination and a never-give-up attitude. I have seen him fight for years to get a project done – or even started – and he does not give up! If you want someone to fight for you and your country, I can assure you, he is the 'guy'. He will never, ever, give up. And, most importantly, he will never, ever, let you down.

Have you ever heard of Rick Rolling? You click on something of interest and then you suddenly go to Rick Astley singing, "Never going to give you up". The final lines of his song;

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
You do know that if you google that in speeches it comes up over a hundred times, Right?

Clinton, Obama, Bush, etc have all used those words.
First, I doubt that you were ever affiliated with the GOP. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They purge their rolls of unnecessary and unimportant entries, I'm sure.

So if he ever were, the entry is long gone.

I think Trump is not after the "Republican voters" ... he's looking for independents.

After all ... for whom will Jeb vote in November? If he votes for anyone else he probably won't be attending Thanksgiving with the family.
You do know that if you google that in speeches it comes up over a hundred times, Right?

Clinton, Obama, Bush, etc have all used those words. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
One would believe that these knuckleheads (and the MEDIA actually worried about it) "think" that speech writers don't review other speeches before drafting the speech they are about to propose?

Now had she worn the same outfit that Michelle wore .....

.... that's a whole other ball game!!!! Putting aside it would have looked like she was wearing a mess tent over her fine body.
Maybe Joe Biden helped her write that speech. He use to do a lot of plagiarizing himself, lol.

Jim

Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
+1

Those are empty platitudes that have been in the public domain for decades. Besides, under the new "Hillary" law, you'd have to prove she intended to plagiarize Michelle Obama. Good luck. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1

Cambridge Dictionary:
your word is your bond
old-fashioned or formal
If someone's word is their bond, they always keep a promise:
No! I was just suggesting you might like to fuck girls for a change!
No reviews lexie ashamed of who you are fucking?
And she seemed to be a good first experience.

Her interest in you was simply an embellishment as part of the fantasy that a female might be interested in breaking you in on your first time with a female.
I have reviews dipshit.
My dissimilar comment was based on the written text discussed on TV last night.

Don't tell me the audio is different this morning! Oh, my!

Hopefully Michelle won't take it out on her by leaving graffiti messages in the Residential quarters bathroom at the White House when Michelle finally vacates the People's House just before the Trumps move in. But that would be better than stealing shit like the Clintons did. Originally Posted by LexusLover
When is gay rey going to do a review on you lexie?
One would believe that these knuckleheads (and the MEDIA actually worried about it) "think" that speech writers don't review other speeches before drafting the speech they are about to propose?

Now had she worn the same outfit that Michelle wore .....

.... that's a whole other ball game!!!! Putting aside it would have looked like she was wearing a mess tent over her fine body. Originally Posted by LexusLover

That and Michelle's penis...

First, I doubt that you were ever affiliated with the GOP. Let me see, Joe Biden plagarized a speech given my MP Neil McKinnick (sp) and had to withdraw from his own campaign. Melania is not running for any office that I'm aware of so....what is your problem? I'm sure that she didn't write that speech. She is attractive and smart but English is her...what? Fifth langauge? No, someone else wrote that speech and they are the person you should be castigating. Then you have to engage a couple of brain cells and start to think, did a professional speech writer really think that they could get away with this or was this a set up to ensare small minded people such as yourself? I'm going with the latter.

Donald has a deep and unbounding determination and a never-give-up attitude. I have seen him fight for years to get a project done – or even started – and he does not give up! If you want someone to fight for you and your country, I can assure you, he is the 'guy'. He will never, ever, give up. And, most importantly, he will never, ever, let you down.

Have you ever heard of Rick Rolling? You click on something of interest and then you suddenly go to Rick Astley singing, "Never going to give you up". The final lines of his song;

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Trust me I am more conservative than you will ever be and I refuse to be a sheep and follow trump.
Are you telling me that you were with trump since day 1 or are you riding his cock only because he's a republican?
Do you know back in 2008 trump is on record saying hilary would make a great POTUS? He's full of shit and he's no conservative and I despise the bastard he's making a mockery of the GOP But you are too stupid to realize the GOP is heading downhill.