Am I Wrong, Or Is This Eccie 2.0 "Let's all sing kumbaya" Thing Actually Kinda Working?

You don't have to watch tv either
I thinck I spotted that dick tree.....

If the wind blows he might fall out
Not with that sphincter....
Having foooking drinks now with my "mconnect" . Just so you'll know what's up so the language concerning Shine da Great can please be curtailed. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez....
Having foooking drinks now with my "mconnect" . Just so you'll know what's up so the language concerning Shine da Great can please be curtailed. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro

Just gape it extra wide shine..... you’ll do fine....
Just gape it extra wide shine..... you’ll do fine.... Originally Posted by Russ38
That's from experience, right Russ?
You’ll have to do way better than that....ijs....keep trying though....
You’ll have to do way better than that....ijs....keep trying though.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Russ you constantly say disrespectful foooking shit towards me. I have never at all jacked with you. USA only said what's obvious. Like are you foooking that miserable. I literally never mess with you. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez....
You messed with all of coed for months, you have months coming your way, quit your crying and take it like a man, you claim to be one.
Man up manservant!
Then you’ll be ready to kumbaya with the rest of us in peace.

Hmmmmm. God bless everyone. Please continue because I won't. But I'll be around to foooking read. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Bwahahahaha bullshit!
You messed with all of coed for months, you have months coming your way, quit your crying and take it like a man, you claim to be one.
Man up manservant!
Then you’ll be ready to kumbaya with the rest of us in peace.

Bwahahahaha bullshit! Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants
This pretty much says it all
I thinck I spotted that dick tree.....

Originally Posted by Russ38
I spotted a Dick Plant Garden!

Damn, you will make him jump out of the tree