Has anyone joined Bill OReilly.com since he got the boot??

You ever heard of sacrifices ? And you claim to be in the navy ? You are the laziest squid I have talked too and I have met many squids and none have been assholes like yourself - congrats. You are an embarrassment to any man or woman who served in the name - you are a cock sucking swabbie. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
" ....served in the name. " WTF is THAT " seArgent shitburner " ???? Go burn some more honey pots !!
You claim to have served in the military lol ? Line up 500 soldiers on each side - one side has 500 soldiers each one are martyrs and don't mind attaching a bomb and going into enemy territory and denonanting the bomb and in killing himself he takes out 10 other the opposite soliders - do the math - one side needs to only sacrifice 50 soldiers to defeat 500- very good strategy. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
So YOU agree with the jihadies LUBE " ? Is that what YOU are saying ? And AGAIN "seArgent shitburner " YOU try to present yourself as a "hero " by "sacrificing yourself " for the good of the masses. Friggen gloryhound ! So when will YOU be promoting YOURSELF to General ? Ya stolen valor POS. Strap on one of those vests and go " field test " it, ya POS ! Fuggeddaboudit !
So you are supporting someone who harasses women ? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
alleged is proper word here.

boorish behavior is not harassment.
You claim to have served in the military lol ? Line up 500 soldiers on each side - one side has 500 soldiers each one are martyrs and don't mind attaching a bomb and going into enemy territory and denonanting the bomb and in killing himself he takes out 10 other the opposite soliders - do the math - one side needs to only sacrifice 50 soldiers to defeat 500- very good strategy. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

That strategy is fine...especially IF the battalion dealing with those fifty martyrs is lead by a complete and total idiot. So, with that said...I give you, ladies and gentlemen, the greatest failure in military history: General Lubed Wideass.
That strategy is fine...especially IF the battalion dealing with those fifty martyrs is lead by a complete and total idiot. So, with that said...I give you, ladies and gentlemen, the greatest failure in military history: General Lubed Wideass. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Explain why there are only at most 50k ISIS fighters and thee strategy seems to be doing just fine when they are defeating much heavily armed and larger militaries.
Ask anyone if that strategy worked in lebanon when the suicide bomber plowed into the military barracks forcing Reagan to cut and run.
If you hate women so much, what the fuck are you doing on this site? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
fat hate's himself for being a fat who can't get a women even if he paid for one but lube fat has a blow up doll lube the of fat asses
That strategy is fine...especially IF the battalion dealing with those fifty martyrs is lead by a complete and total idiot. So, with that said...I give you, ladies and gentlemen, the greatest failure in military history: General Lubed Wideass. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
he is a failure that's for sure, I'm not sure what army he is talking about
fat hate's himself for being a fat who can't get a women even if he paid for one but lube fat has a blow up doll lube the of fat asses Originally Posted by gary5912
I had a nice cuckhold session with your mom and dad Gary ? I had your old mother suck me off while your useless small dick daddy jacked his cock off. Fuck you Gary where is your granny buried so I can shit on her tombstone.
I had a nice cuckhold session with your mom and dad Gary ? I had your old mother suck me off while your useless small dick daddy jacked his cock off. Fuck you Gary where is your granny buried so I can shit on her tombstone. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You are one sick fucking fat ass, you need to see a shrink fat-ass are you a n-word that's the kind of come backs they use mainly because they never knew who their mammy or daddy were lube of fat-asses
You are one sick fucking fat ass, you need to see a shrink fat-ass are you a n-word that's the kind of come backs they use mainly because they never knew who their mammy or daddy were lube of fat-asses Originally Posted by gary5912
LUBE is all jealous since HIS Mom's " baby daddy " told Lube that the best part of LUBE ran down the wall of the back alley where LUBE was " conceived " during a gang-bang.
What a ludicrous fucking thread!

Luke may be unwise for engaging you assholes, but he asked a simple question in the second post and everything since has been fat jokes and insults.

I'd like to know where the lovely and talented Cherie found all that great info to cut and paste.

Carry on, dipshits.
LUBE is all jealous since HIS Mom's " baby daddy " told Lube that the best part of LUBE ran down the wall of the back alley where LUBE was " conceived " during a gang-bang. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Must be hell growing up never knowing who your daddy is and your mother is a crack hoe turning tricks to feed her habit lube fat-ass the of fat basturds
What a ludicrous fucking thread!

Luke may be unwise for engaging you assholes, but he asked a simple question in the second post and everything since has been fat jokes and insults.

I'd like to know where the lovely and talented Cherie found all that great info to cut and paste.

Carry on, dipshits. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No you are the dipshit asswipe
Must be hell growing up never knowing who your daddy is and your mother is a crack hoe turning tricks to feed her habit lube fat-ass the of fat basturds Originally Posted by gary5912
And then to " grow " into an obese LYING, stolen valor, fake review-writing POS that " promotes " himself to hide his REAL " shit burning " duties. And claims to be a mafia enforcer ! Daddy issues ?????????
Cherie where did you copy and paste from? Also do you enjoy supporting people who degrade women? well seeing what lifestyle you are in sort of answers my questionThe hell with Bill O'Reily Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Here asswipe read fat-ass post again then tell me who threw the first punch (insult) dumb ass, Asswipe the of dipshit's