in my response to the no review

I'm getting some popcorn, and a cold one. New episodes to come. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Gotta water the garden.. Let me know what happens..

Come on Six, was you drunk and forgot??
Well I sure didn't invest time into looking up your reviews to see that, so my apologies on asking you where the pimp comment came from Jessika.
I think this is an easy "mistake" to make. Sometimes we run specials, some ladies rates are affected by various services etc. Some websites, and sites are updated with specials, while one may get forgotten. It seems like this has gotten really out of hand. It was $25, not $100. I can sympathize with the OP. The fact that the client rectified "the situation" in a timely manner speaks volumes to me.
Well, in post #12 of another review of hers you commented about all of these details ...without private tags.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1234384 Originally Posted by JCM800

Pay attention boys....

The mods pulled my comment referring to the ROS comments.
Gotta water the garden.. Let me know what happens..

Come on Six, was you drunk and forgot?? Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples

It was Sunday Morning so I was not drunk, hangover sure but not drunk.

I might have encountered some 2nd hand smoke earlier in the am......
this is one of those threads where people get awarded brownie points from eccie
Pay attention boys....

The mods pulled my comment referring to the ROS comments. Originally Posted by SixShot
Actually, you are the one who made your private comments public and pulled them out of the ROS and then you falsely accused her of having access to ROS

The mod was just pointing that out
I agree with Holly that this seem to have gone too far. Please let this subject RIP.
Actually, you are the one who made your private comments public and pulled them out of the ROS and then you falsely accused her of having access to ROS

The mod was just pointing that out Originally Posted by bluegrana
Bluegrana,

If you would provide some facts and documentation to you comment it might add creditability to your statement.
Well, in post #12 of another review of hers you commented about all of these details ...without private tags.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1234384 Originally Posted by JCM800

You are correct this should have been private.

I am surprised I have not received a warning on this post.
You are correct this should have been private.

I am surprised I have not received a warning on this post. Originally Posted by SixShot
Cool down man. Enjoy a refresha something.
You apologized once just leave it at that!

Shit happens
Well thanks to this thread I now know that jessika is a moron and sixshot is an honest client. He could have been like fuck that skank!.. ....But he didn't. She is mad. We still don't know why. Yup. Makes sense to me. Well time for a refill. Good luck Janet. ... Errr I mean jessika
Lmao Janet??? Bitch fuck you. I'm far from a moron. We agreed on 150 and he tried to short me and he got mad I called him out on it. Go suck a dick gemma your opinion isn't given two fucks here. Do I sense jealousy??? Lol I don't care, he wasn't honest and he isnt telling the truth I have the text messages that show we agreed on 150..he could have said no I didn't hold a gun to his head. It was his choice to see me. Go be useful somewhere else hater
Well I sure didn't invest time into looking up your reviews to see that, so my apologies on asking you where the pimp comment came from Jessika. Originally Posted by Gemma34
You're pathetic
Looks like someone leaked the ROS.

I chose not to see this girl because she has a ghetto attitude problem with simple questions. But hey, she has 135 yes reviews. Times must be tough. Originally Posted by Dkayz
I don't have a ghetto attitude problem at all. Attitude yes I have one when someone is rude to Me but I'm not ghetto never have been.