If it weren't about money?

Damn...That means I would be out. Good thing I have a JOB! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Don't be so hard on yourself! You may not be Denzel Washington but you're a heckuva lotta fun, in more ways than one. Any girl who gets a session with you should consider it her lucky day.
Don't be so hard on yourself! You may not be Denzel Washington but you're a heckuva lotta fun, in more ways than one. Any girl who gets a session with you should consider it her lucky day. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia

I'm waitn for my session with him.....i would consider that a lucky day...for sure!!!!!!!
That is sad babe, I can see why you. would stop if it wasn't satisfying for you. We can for the. most part tell if a girl is not into the sex and it makes for a lame Fuck not saying you are a lame Fuck but you know what I mean. I think most must like it a bit more then just the money b. ut I say its 50% money. We all need money and some of us knuckle heads know we would not score with chicks of certain caliber if we did not pay. For me I have no game I don't know what to say I would just stand there like duh. And since I have SO I don't want any knocks on my door.

So thank Yall for your services, much appreciation from Trey babes. As the old sayings go:

If you're good at something you might as well get paid for it.
And
If you like your job you never really work. Originally Posted by trey
Word.
Some of us (myself included) are Sexual Beings.
We were made like this..long before we new about this hobby...

I like icing too.
Don't be so hard on yourself! You may not be Denzel Washington but you're a heckuva lotta fun, in more ways than one. Any girl who gets a session with you should consider it her lucky day. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
I wonder why nobody has ever said that about me... OK... I do know why...
me neither....thatman.....i must not be packing like darthmaul
As a single woman, about 80% of men do not meet my sexual criteria. Although I love sex, I rarely have sex now that I'm retired. The good thing is, when I do have sex with someone, its AWAYS satisfying. I can't say the same thing about the hobby other than I was always satisfied after I got compensated. Originally Posted by Fukn A
Please tell me what your sexual criteria is. Is it part of your selection process as of who you might even consider dating? Do you do a survey to make sure they meet your criteria before having sex? Once they meet your criteria, have 100% performed up to expectations? I can tell already I don't meet your criteria just for being in a wheelchair.

I have got to meet you, Sophia! I just love your attitude....and that avatar is killer!
... I can tell already I don't meet your criteria just for being in a wheelchair....
Originally Posted by surcher
If this one don't dance... the next one will...
simply yes..i like sex.. was longtime swinger..loved gangbangs, multiples. interracial play, and in general fucking men i did not know.. getting paid was an extra incentive and fun and taboo so it was hot as hell to do it too..

understand..i would not FUCK some of them i have without being paid.. but yes.. for 3 or 4 years before i even discovered "getting paid" was a logical thing.. i played in the swinging lifestyle engaging in gangbangs..random meetings, swapping, 2 guy 3sums and more.. it was all fun..

I am curious to know which ladies are true freaks of the trade. Obviously we have motives that keep us going and getting, i.e. monetary. But if it were not about the money, would you still be fucking? Sucking?

I know I think about sex all the time, so whether I have the money to get the play date of choice or not, I still am looking to get my daily fix. Originally Posted by windowshopper
I have got to meet you, Sophia! I just love your attitude....and that avatar is killer! Originally Posted by surcher
Well thank you! I might be back in Houston in late August...
... understand..i would not FUCK some of them i have without being paid.. Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
Bingo! I believe that says it best, I have no doubt most of the providers like to fuck, the answers given are what I expected, the better question is, would they be fucking some of the hobbysts they see without being compensated?
Bingo! I believe that says it best, I have no doubt most of the providers like to fuck, the answers given are what I expected, the better question is, would they be fucking some of the hobbysts they see without being compensated? Originally Posted by Toreador_one
I would say no.. do you fuck everybody that wants to fuck you.. Well okay you're a guy so you probably would.. Who you fuck then would be based solely on attraction would it not, if favors were out of the question?