Tangerine Face has Total Meltdown

The greatest presser of all times.
The greatest presser of all times. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I dunno, he has so many great ones. But up there for sure.
I dunno, he has so many great ones. But up there for sure. Originally Posted by eccielover

Media yabbering --> Cat heard annoying America with both paws

Trump with laser pointer --> Entertaining America while fixing problems with his other hand
Were you "tuned in to hear an update on the coronavirus situation"?

So....did you actually "hear" the "tirade" live? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes I did.
Fake News last week was blaming the President for opening the economy With a couple tweets and White House briefings by the President all the Governors are now saying they will be in charge of opening and they alone will take the blame.. It's not a legal matter it was brilliant political move by the President That's why he has beaten every hoax thrown at him Originally Posted by Oilrig
The governors were accepting responsibility for determining when and how to open their states prior to Monday. The governors are accepting responsibility for determining when and how to open up their states after Monday. No change.
The governors were accepting responsibility for determining when and how to open their states prior to Monday. The governors are accepting responsibility for determining when and how to open up their states after Monday. No change. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Well, the largest change is that they are acknowledging working with the White House on this.

And several like Cuomo, Newsome, Murphy are praising Trump for actions taken.

Trump ramps up the rhetoric, which some are calling inappropriate or even a meltdown, and suddenly the bullshit is cut through and they are all working together.

Sounds like Trump did the right thing. again.
Sounds like Trump did the right thing. again. Originally Posted by eccielover
the quite flummoxing thing, to the the dims and their media that is,

is that trump has been right and done right on just about every issue of the day

while the media and the dims have been wrong about everything and still they soldier on trying to destroy him, in joint conspiracy, ever new

anyone recall their mantra during the russia frame up and conspiracy hoax, when the media all would say the walls are closing in on trump?
Well, the largest change is that they are acknowledging working with the White House on this.

And several like Cuomo, Newsome, Murphy are praising Trump for actions taken.

Trump ramps up the rhetoric, which some are calling inappropriate or even a meltdown, and suddenly the bullshit is cut through and they are all working together.

Sounds like Trump did the right thing. again. Originally Posted by eccielover
I am glad that the governors are working with Trump to come up with the best solution. They were working together before Monday and after Monday. That does not absolve Trump of his actions taken on Monday. What he did was inappropriate but hardly a meltdown. The intent of these press briefings is to inform the public as to the coronavirus situation. In my opinion it did more harm for Trump than good.
The intent of these press briefings is to inform the public as to the coronavirus situation. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Much to the consternation of the media and many others, Presidential briefings are whatever the President wants to make of them.

Elections have consequences. The bully pulpit is a powerful ting that Trump wields masterfully.

Sorry you don't particularly like what the POTUS is choosing to say.
Much to the consternation of the media and many others, Presidential briefings are whatever the President wants to make of them.

Elections have consequences. The bully pulpit is a powerful ting that Trump wields masterfully.

Sorry you don't particularly like what the POTUS is choosing to say. Originally Posted by eccielover
These briefings are not titled "Presidential briefings". They are titled "Coronavirus briefings/updates". That is how they are referred to by the televison stations.

Trump has gotten negative reviews for his daily appearances lately. At first his approval ratings overall and specifically for handling the coronavirus received positive ratings. His overall approval rating climbed to a -3.9% on April 1st. Now it is -7.3% according to 538. And continuing to drop. RealClearPolitics has the same drop.

So while you and others applaud Trump for his performances, it seems like othes do not. Meaningfull? I don't know. It is interesting to follow.
Fireside chats, eh?

Or are they Firemycabinets Chats?

America’s daily facepalm hour?
... That does not absolve Trump of his actions taken on Monday.... Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Now the Governors are all on public record, including the FaF news, that they own the responsibility for how they handle their state. And then what happens? You happened to notice protests springing up in Michigan and elsewhere at their state capitols to open their own state back up since Monday, by chance? Keep'n it local I s'pose.
These briefings are not titled "Presidential briefings". They are titled "Coronavirus briefings/updates". That is how they are referred to by the televison stations... Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Uhhmmm, I'm just spit balling here, but aren't the briefings in the White House what ever the flying-flip the President of the USA says they are? You can run for office and have them your way - in your dreams.
Amusing that the loony-left gets so up in arms about the way Trump is using the media like the punching dummies they are. Well..I meant the part where they think that is the goal. It's his training regimen for the big match. All top tier athletes have a rigorous training program, for months before the big match - the 2 min vid below explains it better than I can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa-hs0RbnP4

Let's get ready to RUMMMMMMBLLLLLLLE!
[QUOTE=Why_Yes_I_Do;1062027061]Uhhmmm, I'm just spit balling here, but aren't the briefings in the White House what ever the flying-flip the President of the USA says they are? You can run for office and have them your way - in your dreams. /QUOTE]

You do realize how rare it was, prior to the coronavirus briefings, that Trump held press conferences. Possibly the fewest in the history for any president. I can't find recent numbers on them, but he had 1 in his first 15 months in office. Trump seems to prefer twitter.

Don't get me wrong. Every day Trump gets out there his approval ratings drop. If there is indeed a correlation between approval ratings and votes, keep it up Donald!!

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...ss-conferences