Time for TRUMP!

I think people were just flat out tried of the Billarys & the Oblamas BULLSHIT the lying cheating stealing Originally Posted by rexdutchman
If lying, cheating, and stealing are the criteria, I find it extremely difficult to distinguish between Democrats and Republicans.
I predict the next President will be more sedate and more of a statesman.

I think people are growing tired of over the toppers like Bush, Obama and Trump,
and Obama. Oh sweet Jesus in the morning and please God Hillary.

The Clinton's are only really good at damage control after they show what
inept turtle brains they are with a latest screw up.

That's why Hillary bailed after the Benghazi train wreck, best move she could have
made for a classic Clinton screw up, if she still wants to try for President. Originally Posted by bojulay

Hey Dumbass....Wake Up!! Trump is the man!!

Get on board the Trump Train!! Buy the ticket and take the ride!! LOL LOL
Ghost Train
Trump is the most dangerous person in politics in my life. Time to eliminate the electoral college.
Trump is the most dangerous person in politics in my life. Time to eliminate the electoral college. Originally Posted by jack4funkc

It's just fine the way it is. Our founding fathers knew exactly what they were doing. It worked then....it's working today.
Trump is the most dangerous person in politics in my life. Time to eliminate the electoral college. Originally Posted by jack4funkc
So basically fuck the states and just campaign in Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago, Houston...

Yeah, fuck hard working Americans....idiot!
There are hard working Americans in the cities. Moreso than anywhere else.

Drumpf will lose the popular vote by the largest margin of any president. Additionally, his electoral college margin of victory is among the narrowest in history.
  • R.M.
  • 12-14-2016, 07:47 AM
^You still dry humping the threads. Just go have a melt down. You will feel better.
When the Donald was asked if he knew any scripture he replied.

Sure Trump 20:16 You can give a man a fish and feed him for a day, or you can deport him and never have to feed him again.
Wow the electoral collage is the only thing keeping NY and CA ( liberals) from running (ruining)the country.