Awesome arrangement ran its course...time for a new one

I'm not sure where you categorize this. She's not really a provider, not really an FWB or a SB. I had something similar, lasted for over a year, that ended late last year, when she moved out-of-state. Rather than per seed, it was an amount she set for any amount of time we could manage. That ranged from about 45 minutes to 4 hours or more (she usually wanted more time than I could spare, but sometimes the other way round). I do miss this (she wasn't the first) type of thing, but as someone else alluded to, I knew more about the drama in her life than I wanted to. You spend that much time together ...Did have chemistry with this one though.
I'm not sure where you categorize this. She's not really a provider, not really an FWB or a SB. I had something similar, lasted for over a year, that ended late last year, when she moved out-of-state. Rather than per seed, it was an amount she set for any amount of time we could manage. That ranged from about 45 minutes to 4 hours or more (she usually wanted more time than I could spare, but sometimes the other way round). I do miss this (she wasn't the first) type of thing, but as someone else alluded to, I knew more about the drama in her life than I wanted to. You spend that much time together ...Did have chemistry with this one though. Originally Posted by GoAheadMkMyDay
The only reason I brought this year was for some perspective. Some of our less intelligent members have made every leap and judgement possible to turn it into a discount hunt.

We had a great deal. She set the terms and I was happy to do it. Even slowed my hobby roll down a bit. She's gotta move on...it's an amicable separation. I will miss her AND the convenience of our arrangement. So much flexibility.

Hoping others might share similar experiences. Thanks for contributing, sir!
What about the Splenda-Daddy board? Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Splenda daddy! Lmfao I've been saying that forever haha.
The only reason I brought this year was for some perspective. Some of our less intelligent members have made every leap and judgement possible to turn it into a discount hunt.

We had a great deal. She set the terms and I was happy to do it. Even slowed my hobby roll down a bit. She's gotta move on...it's an amicable separation. I will miss her AND the convenience of our arrangement. So much flexibility.

Hoping others might share similar experiences. Thanks for contributing, sir! Originally Posted by Say What
I recently had an arrangement. I found her on seekingarrangement, but I actually knew her before that because she worked at a breastaurant I go to a lot. We would meet once a week for dinner, then go to my place for fun. It was fun, but I missed the variety of hobbying, and it turned out that she was 6 weeks pregnant when we started the arrangement, so I let her go. I'm currently looking for a replacement on whatsyourprice.

I'll repeat my suggestion that you check out the sugardaddy board here. With their help, you should be able to get an arrangement similar to what you had, or something even better.
On the hunt for a Sweet 'N Low baby....
I've heard the term splenda daddy is old man, young girl, minor kissing , companionship BUT NO SEX.

If that's the case , I'm out.

SD/SB is great. I had an experience once, it finished well but in a ton of hurt, for both sides. We are still pen-pals. I don't regret it, but no need to repeat.

I love p4p.
I invented the term. It is part of my approach.

Don't go for a sugar daddy. If he get crazy or becomes a problem, you are stuck because of the money.

If you got 4 or 5 guys who help out with your bills and understand their place, you can easily cut one out if he gets out of line with minimal financial impact and can replace him quickly enough.

They buy into it for a while. All these relationships have an expiration date.
I've heard that term last year by a dancer in a strip club. Strippers use this term. Perhaps you should change your term to sweet and low daddy...
I could def do this with the right person. Its just one of those things that clicks or happens without planning it.
Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Gigggity giggity Gigggity
I've heard that term last year by a dancer in a strip club. Strippers use this term. Perhaps you should change your term to sweet and low daddy... Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
...or even simpler, more generic, and more to the point:

"Saccharin Daddy"

But if you want a "non-sugar" daddy who'll pay more, look for a ZSweet Daddy!

(ZSweet isn't sugar, either, and it's much more expensive than Splenda and Sweet'N Low.)

ZSweet Website
...or even simpler, more generic, and more to the point:

"Saccharin Daddy"

But if you want a "non-sugar" daddy who'll pay more, look for a ZSweet Daddy!

(ZSweet isn't sugar, either, and it's much more expensive than Splenda and Sweet'N Low.)

ZSweet Website Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Bottom line.... Be careful using the term with a stripper. I've heard the term meaning NO SEX, but companionship.
Bottom line.... Be careful using the term with a stripper. I've heard the term meaning NO SEX, but companionship. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Indeed. And the practice of attempting to snag pay-for-no-play arrangements is hardly confined to strippers (even when "sugar" is mentioned or inferred, or when one can reasonably believe it to be expected).

I've been playing primarily in the SD-SB world for years, and never cease being amazed by the number of women who expect gifts or financial assistance in return for a bit of nonsexual companionship.

Threads in ECCIE's Sugar Daddy Forum are replete with anecdotes.
Lol y'all are wrong, Splenda daddy is a cheap sugar daddy, it's actually an insult most of the time.