FREXIT Baby!

WRONG AGAIN!... eehbbbuhrrrrr.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Typical lemming has a fixation with Hillary, an thinks she is running in France.

Stupid fucking lemmings. Originally Posted by bamscram
stupid fucking roosters
Attached Images File Type: jpg lenny.jpg (24.7 KB, 35 views)
Much as it pains me to say, the French can justifiably claim intellectual superiority over the U.S.

Who'd have thunk that the U.S. and U.K. would fall to phony populism and France would be the one to stand up for democracy?

Maybe LePen can get a job as Twitler's Civil War tutor... she got her ass whipped!

BIGLY!
Much as it pains me to say, the French can justifiably claim intellectual superiority over the U.S.

Who'd have thunk that the U.S. and U.K. would fall to phony populism and France would be the one to stand up for democracy?

Maybe LePen can get a job as Twitler's Civil War tutor... she got her ass whipped!

BIGLY! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

8-10 million more jew killers are on the way to the EU. 5 years from now, LePen will be shaking her head saying, I told you so...

Of course you don't care about that, do you Jerry Mander the Bolshevik communist Shit Eater?

stupid fucking lemmings Originally Posted by gary5912
Go for it gary the fairy.

8-10 million more jew killers are on the way to the EU. 5 years from now, LePen will be shaking her head saying, I told you so...

Of course you don't care about that, do you Jerry Mander the Bolshevik communist Shit Eater?

Looks like hate lost. It was close LOL.
Go fairy.
Originally Posted by bamscram
Never mind fairy, you are to stupid...

Maybe Jerry Mander the Bolshevic communist Shit Eater will see this...

You lemmings are sure sensitive when your predictions blow up.
Keep sucking dicks it is all you are good for.
You lemmings are sure sensitive when your predictions blow up.
Keep sucking dicks it is all you are good for. Originally Posted by bamscram
You couldn't count on the French in 1683 and you damn sure can't count on eehbbbuhrrrr the otterman, today...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdDMHZdMXc8
  • DSK
  • 05-07-2017, 06:48 PM

BIGLY! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I've been trying to tell you that we are not the greatest nation on earth. Now you believe, but for the wrong reasons.

People like you are partially responsible for the decline of Western civilization.
  • DSK
  • 05-07-2017, 06:50 PM

Yssup is too blind to realize the threat to civilization the Muslims represent with their false religion and ideology of hatred of the West.
732AD the French Patriot, Charles Martel won the Battle of Tours against eehbuhhrrrr and the ottermans...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-cPxNkrD9k
Yssup is too blind to realize the threat to civilization the Muslims represent with their false religion and ideology of hatred of the West. Originally Posted by DSK
"blind" and self loathing... The punk has no pride, just like eehhhhbuhrrrr says, "Looks like hate lost. It was close LOL."

fuckem, they are trash!

• Trey
  • 05-07-2017, 07:10 PM
I wish we could get rid of all religion and just move forward. The whole god thing will end us all with yall fighting over whos right.
So let's see... France acts like WE should have and you idiots are flinging monkey shit at me?

Just checking.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Freedom Frijoles anyone?