Encounter: Momoko @Greenlight Heavy Bait and Switch

Kinda awkward how you have multiple fake reviews from various accounts on here TopG, against 1 studio but overlook important details. Not sure how you can be trusted when you do so much Fake News, seems like you’re hurting the “community”
I'm new here so not sure what this off topic banned thing you are talking about is but it looks like LuciferMorningstar9 is giving his honest review. Why are you making such a big deal and talking about what you like about this girl with a hostile tone? It looks like there are a bunch of users that do these off topic rants. There are different strokes for different folks...no?
I have seen real pictures of this lady and she does not look like the website pictures AT ALL.

Thank you for the review dark lord LuciferMorningstar9! Originally Posted by 2breast69
Thanks for the clarification, should have known Momoko’s website pictures were fake. Great intel!
I’m now starting to wonder if 2b69 and RC (on first page of comments and also banned) is attached to SF/TG, Luf, and now 100%… they all are commenting on their own posts, liking each other comments, and praising the same studios and hating on the same as well.