Body count! Let's hear them.......

• BLM69
  • 01-22-2023, 05:36 PM
Uh I have no idea. But doing the math it’s upwards of 2-3k. I’m nasty but hey I’m tested tried and true baby. And my little recycled pussy gets wet as hell and squirts 😝 lol. Originally Posted by mzbunzhoney1918
3k different cocks in you is impressive, thanks for your stats
  • blank
  • 01-23-2023, 06:30 AM
I stopped counting around 75, but I’d estimate around 150 in the last 10 years. Some I’ve seen multiple times, some I regret, but for the most part they’ve been a fun time.
What was I thinking asking them to contribute, stretched pussy losses value in my book, but I'm the bad guy for saying this Originally Posted by BLM69
Not a bad guy just an idiot. Things like this make it easy to see when someone is a child and knows nothing whatsoever about pussy.
  • CD3
  • 01-23-2023, 12:16 PM
Now serving 13,940.

Wait…I’m getting how many I’ve fucked confused with how many times I couldn’t give a fuck when folks try to slut shame on a hooker board…

And just a thought on the loose pussy logic…if pussies don’t widen from usage then why are girls not as tight as they were prior to having sex? Why are we all not still “virgins” per se?

That said everything wears out with time and usage. Some faster than others. This is why artifacts are so valuable…maybe that can be a selling point for me…
I kinda stop seeing a new person since 2018. 100 partners, 79 providers, 11 strippers, 3 gfs, and the rest One nighters. Had sex like nearly 200 or 250 times, many of them were same partners though
  • BLM69
  • 01-23-2023, 03:23 PM
We don't need any emotional simp tricks or Daddy issues hookers to contribute on the body count thread, let's keep the positive vibes going.
Twenty-five years ago, I was at 350.

I was bored one night and wrote each name or description on a legal pad in columns of three. It was several pages. My soon to be SO found it and almost called off the hitch.

After my split, I just stopped counting but doing the mental math, I'm more than certain Ive achieved at least another 200.
  • CD3
  • 01-23-2023, 09:33 PM
Who calls their father daddy? That’s just weird. I have a dad not a daddy. My issue isn’t with him tho. My issue is with those that contradict themselves. One minute you want hoviders to reply the next you don’t…
  • BLM69
  • 01-23-2023, 10:48 PM
Who calls their father daddy? That’s just weird. I have a dad not a daddy. My issue isn’t with him tho. My issue is with those that contradict themselves. One minute you want hoviders to reply the next you don’t… Originally Posted by CD3
Hookers are welcome to reply, I thanked the last one that posted her stats. A lot of kids and adults call their fathers Daddy, a lot of my past/present whores also call me Daddy, I kinda like it TBH
Are we counting unique girls, or number of sessions? I have seen a lot of girls multiple times, and I have seen multiple girls at a time as often as possible. I would put the number of unique girls at 500-600. Number of sessions: 600-700. Maybe more. There were several times I went to Amsterdam and got with 4 or 5 different girls per day. When I visited Thailand I used to have them send in 2 girl plus an extra in case I broke one of them with my dick. Buy pussy in bulk, I say. There have been about a dozen times I got together with 3, sometimes 4 girls at a time. Jane Smith and her band of merry maidens were a favorite of mine...
  • BLM69
  • 01-24-2023, 11:31 AM
Are we counting unique girls, or number of sessions? I have seen a lot of girls multiple times, and I have seen multiple girls at a time as often as possible. I would put the number of unique girls at 500-600. Number of sessions: 600-700. Maybe more. There were several times I went to Amsterdam and got with 4 or 5 different girls per day. When I visited Thailand I used to have them send in 2 girl plus an extra in case I broke one of them with my dick. Buy pussy in bulk, I say. There have been about a dozen times I got together with 3, sometimes 4 girls at a time. Jane Smith and her band of merry maidens were a favorite of mine... Originally Posted by rockitman
Different partners only, one's you had intercourse with
The majority of girls raised in the south call their fathers daddy.
  • BLM69
  • 01-27-2023, 10:30 AM
Whores need to start calling their tricks daddy more often, using babe is played out....
Now serving 13,940. Originally Posted by CD3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ME3dtGtJpo

Problem solved...how to tactfully ask a woman her body count.
Interesting thread.. probably 140 different ladies as a best guess.