Slut Test

66% here, damn I thought my Navy days would serve me better!
scored 95%--some stuff simply did not apply to me..so tough to answer.. but not bad I guess.. i wanted 100% Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
Going for the Gold Star sticker?
81%.

Yes Jade you are!
70%. I passed, but barely.
69%

I think I will need some of the ECCIE ladies to contribute to my tuition so I can reach an acceptable level!!!!
Avaste Me Hearties and Lend Me Yur Ears!

Adopting a Professional Dialect:

This test was obviously created and continues to be created by college students. Thus, the question becomes, what do they really, and I mean "really" know about life, love and the underlying principles of self-actualization? I tell you, "very little".

While we all found humor in the test and most were joyous seeing our scores increase with some of our answers. The scores were averaged because the test is really below average.

I suggest that ECCIE should open an opinion poll where board members can post stories and other members can post adult opinion scores. Then each member can track their personal score based on prevaling opinions.

For instance, if I stated that I experienced my first M/F encounter to completion with my oldest brother's girlfriend while I was 15, then it seems to me that I was doomed for slutdom and that would not gain me any points. (She was hot and my brother wanted me to know how much better a woman was than my left hand and an old pillowcase.) It worked for me and the next month, I was in the hunt!

My little sister brought her friends to my apartment because they wanted to hang at the cool place with some cool guys next tothe pool and spa. She provided the conveyor belt of young college girls that fed my ego and bedroom. Then, my sister told me that I was a slut for openly engaging with most of her friends. Hey, I looked like Tom Seleck in Hawaii. What was I supposed to do with all the determined girls without boyfriends to satisfy them?

Slutdom, I am you.
I am so vanilla. Just 60%. I hope they don't revoke my ECCIE membership.....Ladies, HELP!!!
Apparently I'm 86% Slut.... My parents would be proud. lol
82%
I scored 81%. I'm in the club.
I am so embarrassed, 48%. I haven't failed a test this bad since High School.
I made a very solid A. Rather embarrassing overall.

Elisabeth
No surprise here. Elizabeth and I are in the same category. Mine is 94% another very solid A.
48% Slut... I think the test is broken.
There is something wrong with the test when I only get an 81.....I know I am a bigger slut than that!

And Reese, I am sure you took a different test - 2%