What Is Something That Sounds 100% False But Is Actually 100% True?

In Switzerland, it is illegal to own even one Guinea pig.

Thank goodness for Arkansas, where you can legally own SIX raccoons, possoms or bobcats. Do I have to pick just one species or can I mix and match? Asking for a friend... Originally Posted by Vannah

But you can own them in party-packs of two!

Thank goodness for Arkansas, where you can legally own SIX raccoons, possoms or bobcats. Do I have to pick just one species or can I mix and match? Asking for a friend... Originally Posted by Vannah
Tell your friend to mix and match. Variety is the spice of life!
Sexy Brit was the valedictorian when she got her HS degree. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I actually believe that too 100%. And I haven’t even met her yet and I may never Get to.
Money from The Beatles’ success convinced their record label company EMI (Electric & Musical Industries) to let one of its engineers pursue independent research. He ended up winning the Nobel Prize for medicine, for his invention of the CT scanner.

But you can't own a Sugar Glider.
The last person to receive a Civil War pension from the US government died last month.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...ies-180975049/
The Great Lakes contain enough water to cover the contiguous United States in about 9.5 ft of water.