Tea Party candidates that I have given money to

Kristi Noem is not a Tea Party member. JD just added her in to try and make it look like he wasn't totally racist!

I don't think you understand what "proof" means. We all know why Cain left the race but there is not PROOF that he engaged in any sexual shenanigans with anyone. A claim is not proof and the claims were very think on things like dates, names, times, etc. That is what your link says as well. Cain was trying to pin down the source of these bogus accusations.

In the future I can remember a good reading coach. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I said pressure to leave due to alleged sexual impropriety. If the claims are baseless why not stay in the race? You should follow your own advice about that reading coach.

"I am at peace with my wife and my wife is at peace with me" - Herman Cain Sep 2012.

http://archive.11alive.com/news/arti...ntial-campaign
I said pressure to leave due to alleged sexual impropriety. If the claims are baseless why not stay in the race? You should follow your own advice about that reading coach.

"I am at peace with my wife and my wife is at peace with me" - Herman Cain Sep 2012.

http://archive.11alive.com/news/arti...ntial-campaign Originally Posted by flghtr65

Watch OUT! You just stepped on your own dick.

By the way, I did catch the nuance but most of your friends here won't. So I helped their understanding.

By the way, I did catch the nuance but most of your friends here won't. So I helped their understanding. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You didn't see that woman from Dunewoody in the video? Herm got caught with his hand in the cookie jar for over a thirteen year period. If the claims were baseless, he would have stayed in the race.

Bad investment JD.
You kind of missed my nuance. Maybe it was on purpose, maybe it was just an oversight but if you look very carefully at my list of people I support then tell me what you see.

I would expect you to speak up the very next time some idiot says that the Tea party is racist, made up of KKK (democrats), or only supports white people (when our standard bearer according the to press is Ted Cruz). I want you to be the first in line to call out the idiots when they try that shit again. Can I count on you Flighter?