Encounter: Wolf Cub Gallery - HELL NOOOOOO

Thanks for the review. I was intrigued by the weird ads because it’s fun sometimes to see what these odd ball places offer. But with those prices and crappy service’s it sounds like I’m better off burning my spare cash. Originally Posted by Gapple345
No I don't do that because I don't want to get HIV and HPV! If HPV grows in the mouth and throat, they cannot be treated, and eventually they can develop oral and throat cancer!
Is she insane?
No I don't do that because I don't want to get HIV and HPV! If HPV grows in the mouth and throat, they cannot be treated, and eventually they can develop oral and throat cancer!
Is she insane? Originally Posted by Doggie7979
Thanks for the review. I was intrigued by the weird ads because it’s fun sometimes to see what these odd ball places offer. But with those prices and crappy service’s it sounds like I’m better off burning my spare cash. Originally Posted by Gapple345
I thought this thread was closed? Originally Posted by Doggie7979
My thought as well. It should be closed.
In fact, I only like high-quality and good customers to come to my shop! So now it's clear that your malicious defamation behavior proves that you're not a good customer! You never need to come to my shop again! I don't welcome you! Go as far as you can! Originally Posted by Wolf Cub
No I don't do that because I don't want to get HIV and HPV! If HPV grows in the mouth and throat, they cannot be treated, and eventually they can develop oral and throat cancer! Originally Posted by Wolf Cub
Dude, either learn how to combine quotes or STFU!
WTF??????

Thanks for TOFTT and doing a review.

I gotta give you credit jillu, you do like to hit those one-off places.

You would have been better off hitting Lucky or A Spa.....maybe?...Yeah! Originally Posted by Kimchi
Dude, either learn how to combine quotes or STFU! Originally Posted by Kimchi
In fact, I only like high-quality and good customers to come to my shop! So now it's clear that your malicious defamation behavior proves that you're not a good customer! You never need to come to my shop again! I don't welcome you! Go as far as you can!
Moved from Encounters Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
It’s sounds like the Admins are letting WC get enough infractions to ban the account. Or they are just LOL like I am. This is truly a first for me.

GT
Very enjoyable!!!
Moved from Encounters Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
It’s sounds like the Admins are letting WC get enough infractions to ban the account. Or they are just LOL like I am. This is truly a first for me.

GT Originally Posted by GoodTyme
In fact, I only like high-quality and good customers to come to my shop! So now it's clear that your malicious defamation behavior proves that you're not a good customer! You never need to come to my shop again! I don't welcome you! Go as far as you can!