Provider Fantasies

With this hobby I'm kinda ashamed of my fantasies lol but here goes
I have a cop fetish I'm not sure why but a man in uniform just makes me so hot !
Every time I get stopped by a hot cop I'm dreaming of him handcuffing me and taking me in the back of his car
Take me now Mr police man Originally Posted by hot summer
I have a feeling I know how you're going to get out of your next traffic ticket.

(A provider friend--long since retired--used to tell the story of how she gave a cop a blow job to get out of a ticket and wound up dating him for a few years.)

Cheers,

bcg
I have a feeling I know how you're going to get out of your next traffic ticket.

(A provider friend--long since retired--used to tell the story of how she gave a cop a blow job to get out of a ticket and wound up dating him for a few years.)

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

Some years back, a couple of Dallas cops were busted for dating girls in the back seat of a patrol car.
I have so many fantasy’s but some might not be appropriate for the board. Originally Posted by Selena25

I would like to hear them anyway!!
If you can't post here, at least PM them to me!!!
I bet everyone else would LOVE to hear them!
No use holding back!!!
I want to get completely PRIMAL with it, like shit that would put rabbits and dogs to shame - I wanna hear you snarl in my ear as you twist my hair around your fist and make me FEEL your desire ...
Ok ... gonna hafta stop now LOL

XOXO,
Jodi