Do you know who Ed Mezvinsky is???

Holy chit! You thought my post was so nice, you quoted it twice!

Great job, Cornholio! I truly hope you find some TP for your BUNGHOLE!

Holy chit! You thought my post was so nice, you quoted it twice!

Great job, Cornholio! I truly hope you find some TP for your BUNGHOLE!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Is it your obsession with men and their anuses that make you gay proud or is it because you are gay proud that you obsess with men and their anuses ?

Instead of the chicken or the egg, it is a homo and hemorrhoid thing for you SissyBoy !
What exactly is 'gay proud'
Go back and read. No they don't. You saying they do doesn't make it so. They only qualify for work they have already done and taxes they've already paid. It says it in quite plain English. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
" Really..........??? "

" Oh how wonderful ! "

" We'll see ".......... said the Zen Master.
What exactly is 'gay proud' Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

pet name for Yssup the dude lover.
pet name for Yssup the dude lover. Originally Posted by rioseco
...but it doesn't make any sense. What's wrong with liking dudes?
Nothing is wrong with that if you're into it like Assup is. I like women, but if Assup wants to bang a guy, more power to him. I'm glad society is becoming more accepting of his lifestyle.
Poor Cornholio. He can't figure out how to process this conflict.

Dont worry son, gather your limited shit for brains, take a deep breath and come back when youve got something cogent to say.

Meanwhile, your crude sputtering only makes you more intellectually a challenged with every one of your bloviations.

I'll be here when you get back. You'll have to ask yourself if you feel lucky that day,

Well, will ya Cornholio?
...but it doesn't make any sense. What's wrong with liking dudes? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
He really, really really likes , em alot !
and he has a man anus obsession.
Nothing is wrong with that if you're into it like Assup is. I like women, but if Assup wants to bang a guy, more power to him. I'm glad society is becoming more accepting of his lifestyle. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Easy for you to say......, suppose everytime he adresses you, he speaks of bungholes ???
I find it disturbing, even disgusting.
Easy for you to say......, suppose everytime he adresses you, he speaks of bungholes ???
I find it disturbing, even disgusting. Originally Posted by rioseco
You don't like Girls bungholes?
You don't like Girls bungholes? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Personal preference for me is pussy. I've had both, prefer the pink silk purse not the other .
Now what does that have to do with Yssup always obsessing with MEN and discussing their bungholes, toilet paper and such ?
Personal preference for me is pussy. I've had both, prefer the pink silk purse not the other .
Now what does that have to do with Yssup always obsessing with MEN and discussing their bungholes, toilet paper and such ?
Originally Posted by rioseco
Try out letting a girl take you up the ass. You might like it...
Try out letting a girl take you up the ass. You might like it... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Dont have those gay tendencies. Dont want anything in me. Can you say the same thing ?
Dont have those gay tendencies. Dont want anything in me. Can you say the same thing ? Originally Posted by rioseco
How enlightened. Last time I checked, a girl taking you up the ass doesn't make you gay. You need a dude for that. And you haven't lived till you've shot a load with something in your ass. You're just missing out.