Bad experience @ Relax--Fawn

• grail
  • 07-07-2018, 10:05 PM
There is no fucking way a girl working at relax is actually a real virgin to begin with. Not one fucking chance in hell.

There has been crazy fucking drama at Relax before and I am fairly surprised it still has business after some of it. I used to go, I was never banned well maybe now. I cant see going back again with what has gone on.

The likely scenario with this girl, is her boyfriend that has her working there does not want her fucked so she says she is a virgin.

Maybe a virgin to the hobby and even that I doubt from what ex Relax girls have told me, if any of them are to be believed. Originally Posted by AT6Texan
+1

He did not specify if he asked her to upgrade while he saw her in person and she said no and then she told the scheduler or if she did say yes which then it will be all on her or if he asked the scheduler while he was booking the appointment if she would upgrade.

You are the one who seems to have difficulty understanding what I wrote.

I was very clear in my question to kagebunshin.

She was a scheduler at Relax.

Here's photos of some of her girls from her ad on adlist.

I wouldn't see any of them.

She also has a location in Tulsa, OK now.

Originally Posted by CG2014
Layla was a fun visit. GND. But wont ever go back because of Barbie. Too many fish in the sea to tolerate that attitude when she made the error.
There is no fucking way a girl working at relax is actually a real virgin to begin with. Not one fucking chance in hell. Originally Posted by AT6Texan
More like there is no fucking way any 18-21 years old girl nowadays is a virgin.
Haven't y'all figure Relax out by now?

Relax schedulers are trained to say one thing whenever a customer asks if a girl does something or if a girl is available even if she is not:

YES!

Why? It will make you show up and once you are there, what are you going to do?

Turn around and leave? You are all ramped up and excited and horny and ready to get some!

You sure not going to call it quits and leave without getting any Relax.

Good luck getting a manager.

There is no manager on duty unless the owner happens to be there and I think he hardly goes there anymore.

He is out somewhere looking for new girls to pimp and at the same time laughing all the way to the bank.

If you complain or post a NO review, you are banned even if the facts of the reviews are true or the complaint was valid over something they didn't tell you, told you wrong, or omitted.

Same rules goes with the other place whose owner was trained and groomed at Relax on how to set up a Studio and how to run it.

Write a NO review or complain that you had a poor session and your phone will blow up with BSC texts and you will be banned.

Every session at Relax is Relaxingly fantastic and the girls all look like supermodels and Victoria's Secret models with flawless figure and incredible skin complexion and their skills and service are second to none beyond belief.

The fucking place is over rated.

I can guaranteed most of the reviews for Relax in this studio forum were supposed to be a NO, a Maybe, a Questionable YES, but the reviewers didn't want to get banned from going to what in their mind is the Holy Grail of a pune place so they posted a YES.

There are a million women in DFW and how many work at Relax at all times of the week?

10?

15?

Do the math!

Most of them never sucked more than one or two dicks in their whole life and fucked in more than two position: missionary and girl on top, up to a week prior to working at Relax and they guys they been with were same age as them with not much experience and imagination.

All those acronyms we use, they have no idea what those are, what they mean nor that there were such acronyms around until they started modeling at Relax.

Now suddenly they are put in this place where they have to be with experienced real men, not the sissies in their own age group of 18-22 that they are used to being with.

Stop thinking with your wrong head, the small head down there and start thinking with your correct head, the other small head attached to your neck.

That is a spot on statement about Relax2013, especially the bolded parts. ALL the Relax clients know that not if, but when they have a bad experience there, posting a review of that experience will get then banned from the establishment, even bringing their bad experience up here in this forum or anywhere else, will do the same. However, as long as it is just a general statement such as, "I have had a few bad experiences" as long as you do not bring up names, post a review or are just answering a question, or you let them know privately, you are ok. Most of the reviews are embellished and over the top, which is why guys are tripping over themselves to be a client there.

Go ahead and name the other place. Barbie's Boutique. Originally Posted by Boltfan
You are wrong. I have seen plenty of Barbie's girls and have had a bad experience or two, reviewed them and I did not receive any BSC texts nor did I get banned from seeing her girls. I think the other place CG2014 is referring to is Kendra's Retreat. Kendra was married to the owner of Relax2013 and ran it for him for a while. Talk about BSC, most all the drama from there happened after Kendra took it over. Pretty much summing up all the bullshit, this is her last rant from there: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1573497 . On Eccie, since she has opened her own studio, she has learned a lesson and decided that it is in her best interest to stay in the shadows and not post at all.
That is a spot on statement about Relax2013, especially the bolded parts. ALL the Relax clients know that not if, but when they have a bad experience there, posting a review of that experience will get then banned from the establishment, even bringing their bad experience up here in this forum or anywhere else, will do the same. However, as long as it is just a general statement such as, "I have had a few bad experiences" as long as you do not bring up names, post a review or are just answering a question, or you let them know privately, you are ok. Most of the reviews are embellished and over the top, which is why guys are tripping over themselves to be a client there.

You are wrong. I have seen plenty of Barbie's girls and have had a bad experience or two, reviewed them and I did not receive any BSC texts nor did I get banned from seeing her girls. I think the other place CG2014 is referring to is Kendra's Retreat. Kendra was married to the owner of Relax2013 and ran it for him for a while. Talk about BSC, most all the drama from there happened after Kendra took it over. Pretty much summing up all the bullshit, this is her last rant from there: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1573497 . On Eccie, since she has opened her own studio, she has learned a lesson and decided that it is in her best interest to stay in the shadows and not post at all. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Barbie was trained by them as well. So not wrong. But try again. You have made it well known you dont hobby with the same name as here anyways so your point is irrelevant. You think if Barbie knew you on site she would have let your ass in this door with your relax rep?
I think the other place CG2014 is referring to is Kendra's Retreat. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
No. I wasn't referring to them.

I was trying to be polite and civil and not name Barbie's and just left it vague at that but someone here in a previous reply on a previous page did that for me and let the pussy out of the bag.

How are you still here, Coyote?

How many times you have been ran over by a train, blown up by dynamite, fallen off a very high cliff down into the abyss below, had boulders dropped on you, had countless ACME made gadgets blown up in your face?

How did you manage to survive?

This is you, isn't it?

please tell me none of you believe she’s a virgin. If she is I have a bridge to sell you....
No. I wasn't referring to them.

I was trying to be polite and civil and not name Barbie's and just left it vague at that but someone here in a previous reply on a previous page did that for me and let the pussy out of the bag.

Sorry CG, I must have been mistaken.

please tell me none of you believe she’s a virgin. If she is I have a bridge to sell you.... Originally Posted by AI10101
You are right, no such thing as a virgin at Relax2013. After he gets the girls to accompany him, the owner does a version of what happens on this site, https://castingcouch-x.com/ aka, an audition before he releases them to his customers, as well as per a condition of employment, having to fuck him at his beckon call.
Sorry CG, I must have been mistaken. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

After he gets the girls to accompany him, the owner does a version of an audition before he releases them to his customers, as well as per a condition of employment, having to fuck him at his beckon call. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Yes and he likes to fuck the girls a few minutes before they have a session and creampie them and many guys have fucked those girls just a few minutes after he was done with them and they don't have any idea they are getting his sloppy seconds.

Absolutely disgusting!!

If the girl refuses, that's when the customer will get the message when they arrive that so and so you just scheduled a session with and was supposed to see and drove all your way to get here to see her is not available.

Many girls won't refuse because it hurts their income and they risk getting booted from Relax and their friends and family will get nice care packages showing videos of their session and outing them to their family and friends as hookers.

If any of you don't believe that (about the care packages), go back to the link at the bottom of the reply posted above by Wile E. Coyote from Kendra's when she left Relax:

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=34

Barbie was trained by them as well. So not wrong. But try again. You have made it well known you dont hobby with the same name as here anyways so your point is irrelevant. You think if Barbie knew you on site she would have let your ass in this door with your relax rep? Originally Posted by Boltfan
Link(s)?
Sometimes I wonder why some complain so incessantly about indy girls or studios. At the end of the day, neither the girls nor the studios could care less about any of us. Over the years, I may have met a couple exceptions to that rule but for the most part, I know they wouldn’t think twice about me if I disappeared. I’ve found that when the currency a girl deserves (respect) is combined with the currency she needs (money), I’ve always come out on top (no pun intended...ha) and girls actually look forward to my company (or so they say...lol). Some guys take this hobby way too seriously.

As of today, Relax has 14 girls on the site. Maybe 5 are available today. The hobby itself has hundreds of girls who’ll gladly accept your donation and DFW has hundreds of thousands who don’t require a donation at all. So why gripe so constantly about one access point to hot girls? I don’t get it. Anyway, hobby on.
Sometimes I wonder why some complain so incessantly about indy girls or studios. At the end of the day, neither the girls nor the studios could care less about any of us. Over the years, I may have met a couple exceptions to that rule but for the most part, I know they wouldn’t think twice about me if I disappeared. I’ve found that when the currency a girl deserves (respect) is combined with the currency she needs (money), I’ve always come out on top (no pun intended...ha) and girls actually look forward to my company (or so they say...lol). Some guys take this hobby way too seriously.

As of today, Relax has 14 girls on the site. Maybe 5 are available today. The hobby itself has hundreds of girls who’ll gladly accept your donation and DFW has hundreds of thousands who don’t require a donation at all. So why gripe so constantly about one access point to hot girls? I don’t get it. Anyway, hobby on. Originally Posted by Just Another Guy
I think some were pointing out higher than normal risks and poor practices that are know to happen at his place. I know there is more drama, risk and poor practices for me personally to not consider this place. I appreciate this info to see that the issues continue and I am likely safe to assume my idea of the status of this place. I used to go there even met a ATF there or two.
I can appreciate that. It just seems that sometimes it goes beyond an FYI and crosses over into vendetta or axe to grind territory. I get what you’re saying though, AT6.

As of today, Relax has 14 girls on the site. Maybe 5 are available today. The hobby itself has hundreds of girls who’ll gladly accept your donation and DFW has hundreds of thousands who don’t require a donation at all. So why gripe so constantly about one access point to hot girls? I don’t get it. Anyway, hobby on. Originally Posted by Just Another Guy
True on all counts. IMO, other than one hour at a time, I am not looking for a caring relationship in the hobby, I am looking to pay for a fantastic BCD experience with ladies who otherwise would probably not give me the time of day in the real world.

This is suppose to be a hobby info share site, and that includes ALL relevant info, not just the good stuff, but as you can clearly see, Relax2013 and many providers for that matter ONLY want you to share the good experiences, and not review, share or even mention bad experiences, but that is not how it is suppose to work.

And, as the OP of this thread pointed out, he was banned from returning to Relax for sharing his not so good experience there. Yes, I am sure that there are great times there, as is the case with all providers who bring their "A" game, but if guys actually got to share all their real experiences at Relax without fear of reprisal, then I doubt that the guys that are reading the over the top reviews would be falling all over one another to be a customer there.
WEC, well said and I see your point. Anyway, y’all have fun out there and be safe.