What was your most frightening moment in the hobby?

Thank you for the kind words. I've never been one to sit by and let others take advantage of me, but I'm also not one to confront a roided up lunatic who's packing. As distasteful as it is to involve LE in anything hobby related, I felt that it was appropriate this one time.
Thank you for the kind words. I've never been one to sit by and let others take advantage of me, but I'm also not one to confront a roided up lunatic who's packing. As distasteful as it is to involve LE in anything hobby related, I felt that it was appropriate this one time. Originally Posted by blowpop
Note to Self: Don't piss BP off!
  • romab
  • 07-17-2012, 09:01 PM
Leaving session with provider and having a punk with a glock shove it in my face and demand my wallet and her purse. Talked him into taking my money only ($60 ) but they took her purse. Dumb ass holding gun sideways and arm straight out shaking like a hot dog being held by a drunk at 8 in the morning after a all night binge. If provider hadn't been there would have broken his wrist or finger in a heart beat. Thank you US Navy and lots of jar head exposure for full 20. As was she had keys to her car and I replaced lost fee. (My room) Last time carrying wallet as would have been real pain replacing ID's, credit. bank, ins, etc etc. R