corrupted threads

I will corrupt this thread but not right now.
You can get the corrupted threads back if they are more than one page by posting to it until you produce another page. None of the threads are actually corrupted. It's only a post within the thread that is corrupted. That's why you can still access all the pages of a thread except the last, and you can still post to the multipage threads. Just post multiple times until you create a new page.
Originally Posted by VitaMan
i hate your flickr links. they don't always work. what am I looking at?
You can get the corrupted threads back if they are more than one page by posting to it until you produce another page. None of the threads are actually corrupted. It's only a post within the thread that is corrupted. That's why you can still access all the pages of a thread except the last, and you can still post to the multipage threads. Just post multiple times until you create a new page. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
gee.. you read my mind.
i hate your flickr links. they don't always work. what am I looking at? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Part 1 (TV Episode 1969) - Photo Gallery - IMDbhttps://www.imdb.com › title › mediaindex

1087 × 815 — "The Wild Wild West" The Night of the Winged Terror: Part 1 (TV Episode 1969) photos, including production stills, premiere photos and other event photos, ...

Google Search gave me this
... Bambino didn't do "corruptions of threads" on the
other sites that I know him from... So I'm not gonna
question him for now.

But I WILL question the last suspect IF he shows up
in this Forum. ... I'm still on the case.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Does he post links from telegram with no content on those sites?
My threads work. Originally Posted by bambino
just not most of the links within
just not most of the links within Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
They work too.
They work too. Originally Posted by bambino

anyways cartoon is up in running

toons please n thank you
You can get the corrupted threads back if they are more than one page by posting to it until you produce another page. None of the threads are actually corrupted. It's only a post within the thread that is corrupted. That's why you can still access all the pages of a thread except the last, and you can still post to the multipage threads. Just post multiple times until you create a new page. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
dang that worked
cartoons please
.... Hmmmmm... Looks like "Case Closed"...
The diamonds have been returned...

No thanks necessary, mates... Virtue is its-own reward.

### Salty
YR,if you're bumping cartoon posts. you have 17 more posts to get to page 165.
  • oeb11
  • 11-08-2021, 10:29 AM
To those who accuse me of 'corrupting threads" - The answer is NO
I have not the computer IT skills to accomplish such , nor interest in vandalizing the site in such fashion.

Nor do I RTM - exception - the post aimed at Moderators utilizing teh 'N' word at least four times. - I found that offensive and without merit.

a shame - to have such petty accusations from individuals who have little to offer in terms of constructive, civil dialogue.

Grow up - valued posters.

WD - rather than whine - please write a list of constructive suggestions to the Moderators of what are the issues, and suggestions for solutions.

feel free to RTM this, and as noirman suggested - 'All my posts"!
Those who accuse of others - ( as democraticommunist SOP) - act precisely as they accuse of Others.
oeb, I know you didn't corrupt it.

I was making a joke out of it as you were the last poster on the cartoon thread.