Ladies - Greatest Sexual Experience

Hell yea that's exactly what you did. Explain to me why you attacked me unprovoked? I've like literally never said a single unkind or unsavory thing to you. You decided to pitch your tent with these Bonanaza Cowboys...well Katie I'm not gonna allow you to use me to help your business. Hating SC is profitable and if you do it I'm guessing you're bound to get Republican blowhards calling you for a session. Dont use me like that. It's not fair since I've never presented myself in opposition to you. You're wrong for what you did but that's on you. I still wont say anything bad about you because I know you're just networking....but dont use me like that.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You are delusional
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 02:35 PM
Are you seriously telling me this when I am even getting harassing texts?

These guys have taken it off the board and onto my phone.

Please stop defending them. You see the shit they constantly say to me.

GO AFTER? This is the same lingo Shine uses again and again when he proclaims people "GO AFTER" him? Why are you using the same language phrasing?

How do you even "GO AFTER" someone on an internet forum? This is a place for discussion and you guys are paranoid deranged saying people are "AFTER" you.

There is some real sickness here. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
texts are a bridge too far. who sent you texts Curvy Katie? you can pm me if you prefer.
texts are a bridge too far. who sent you texts Curvy Katie? you can pm me if you prefer. Originally Posted by pxmcc
It's worrisome, because I don't know just how delusional some of these trolls are and how far they are willing to go.
You are delusional Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
And you attacked me for no reason at all....that's the message I want others to see...stop attacking people with no just cause and the playing victim. It's the same grade school story of the boy who cried wolf. Grow up Katie.
It's worrisome, because I don't know just how delusional some of these trolls are and how far they are willing to go. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
You can bet your bottom dollar it isnt SC...dont have your number and wouldnr use it if I did. I'm not trying to be mean but the reality is I got hoes...HELLA hoes and they're all dam near dimes. Dont make my arrogance come out. I will stop before I get out of character. You have a nice day...and keep my name outta your stories.
You are delusional Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

Beyond, He is beyond. Great way to ruin a thread for ladies to actually chime in on ! Great way to spam it with the crap that's all down the co-ed. Way to show everyone that everything they say about you is true. Sorry Ck this keeps happening to you... smh.
Beyond, He is beyond. Great way to ruin a thread for ladies to actually chime in on ! Great way to spam it with the crap that's all down the co-ed. Way to show everyone that everything they say about you is true. Sorry Ck this keeps happening to you... smh. Originally Posted by TexasJess
He is saying "attacking", like this is a war zone...is it that serious? It's scary how far these guys are taking things. It really is.

I wrote a story. That's it.

WTF?
I dont give a shit about broke ass shit starters. This girl literally brought my name into some gay sex story and now yall victims...man talk about delusional. Maybe Donald Trump is innocent after all. Start shit and then pivot and deflect and make up bullshit stories about getting texts. Please you're not important. Who are you...exactly. stop your drama and you to Jess. Yall are full of it
Sometimes people hitch their tents to the wrong wagons. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Is that kinda like when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor ?
I dont give a shit about broke ass shit starters. This girl literally brought my name into some gay sex story and now yall victims...man talk about delusional. Maybe Donald Trump is innocent after all. Start shit and then pivot and deflect and make up bullshit stories about getting texts. Please you're not important. Who are you...exactly. stop your drama and you to Jess. Yall are full of it Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
How can I make up a bullshit story about a text? They are right here on my phone. I will gladly show B3.

It's insane how delusional and how far you are willing to go.

And if anyone is playing the master victim role, it's you. I have never seen such outbursts over a story. If your life is so great why are you so affected? For all the shit talking you do about how great you are, you sure came crumbling down over this.
You have some nerve. I've never said one unkind word to you and yet you decide to take a spiked baseball bat to my head with your silly fantasy story. Now you're over hear playing victim again and crying. Stop with the shenanigans. These old guys fall for that old banana in the tail pipe trick every time because they're desperate as fuck and need the pussy. Had you not decided to insult SC out of the blue I may have believed you but I see have a mind full of games just like the others. I know you dont want to admit it but your OP in this thread proves you're a shit starter.

No sympathy from SC. Grow up Katie and start acting your age. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hell yea that's exactly what you did. Explain to me why you attacked me unprovoked? I've like literally never said a single unkind or unsavory thing to you. You decided to pitch your tent with these Bonanaza Cowboys...well Katie I'm not gonna allow you to use me to help your business. Hating SC is profitable and if you do it I'm guessing you're bound to get Republican blowhards calling you for a session. Dont use me like that. It's not fair since I've never presented myself in opposition to you. You're wrong for what you did but that's on you. I still wont say anything bad about you because I know you're just networking....but dont use me like that....and SC deranged Nope? I'm the best friend you'll never have. You missed that flight sweetheart now you're left with these Bingo players hope for a 5 finger discount. Sometimes people hitch their tents to the wrong wagons...you'll learn someday. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
And you attacked me for no reason at all....that's the message I want others to see...stop attacking people with no just cause and the playing victim. It's the same grade school story of the boy who cried wolf. Grow up Katie. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You can bet your bottom dollar it isnt SC...dont have your number and wouldnr use it if I did. I'm not trying to be mean but the reality is I got hoes...HELLA hoes and they're all dam near dimes. Dont make my arrogance come out. I will stop before I get out of character. You have a nice day...and keep my name outta your stories. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I dont give a shit about broke ass shit starters. This girl literally brought my name into some gay sex story and now yall victims...man talk about delusional. Maybe Donald Trump is innocent after all. Start shit and then pivot and deflect and make up bullshit stories about getting texts. Please you're not important. Who are you...exactly. stop your drama and you to Jess. Yall are full of it Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Fucking epic meltdown....:mf_ laughbounce2:
Fucking epic meltdown....:mf_ laughbounce2: Originally Posted by boardman
Exactly. I have never seen such a meltdown.
He is saying "attacking", like this is a war zone...is it that serious? It's scary how far these guys are taking things. It really is.

I wrote a story. That's it.

WTF? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Where’s the story? I’d like to see what all this is about.
Exactly. I have never seen such a meltdown. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

He got trolled in the same way he trolls.

SHMB G.O.L.D. right there!
How can I make up a bullshit story about a text? They are right here on my phone. I will gladly show B3.

It's insane how delusional and how far you are willing to go.

And if anyone is playing the master victim role, it's you. I have never seen such outbursts over a story. If your life is so great why are you so affected? For all the shit talking you do about how great you are, you sure came crumbling down over this. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
You are dam straight my life is great and yes on God I got hoes you'd want to get to know. My issue with you as I've watched you on this board it seems you like playing victim. In this case you ratchet up some bs story which I laughed off but what irks me the most is how you then try to turn around and play victim and on God I surely hope you're not trying to insinuate that SC of all people is texting you. Yea when hell freezes over. I've never inquired of you and never will. Its clear to me you must think I'm some desperate P4P muthafucker like the rest of these cats running behind you...naah ma dont get the game twisted...I'm trying so hard to not be arrogant so I'm gonna let it be. You're wrong and stop playing victim if you're gonna be starting shit with people for no good reason. That's my issue with you.