what's with providers and tattoos?

Probably more providers have HPV than tattoos. I would worry more about that....Tattoos dont go home with you to your wife.
Right at 40% of people under 40 have a tattoo. It's a generational thing.

Interestingly enough, roughly 70% of adults have herpes (drops to 25% of women if you're talking genital) so next time you're about to see a provider, just remember that there's a good chance she'll have a tatt, and even better one that she's got herpes Originally Posted by addict
I'm ok with them either way. I tend to look at the lady's personality and not her tattoos. One of my favorites, AndyWylde, has several. Tattoos that are a clear indication of management are a turn off.
what do you mean by alliances? like a gang? Originally Posted by jb666
I seem to remember reading in Hunter Thompson's classic work, Hell's Angels, that women associated with one of the other biker gangs were required to have their asses inscribed with the following:

"PROPERTY OF SATAN'S SLAVES"

Not much ambiguity there....
It makes no difference to me. I'm basically paying for pussy and a mouth in a PRIVATE setting with no unknown spectators. Would I date or be seen in public with a girl with tattoos that are visible in normal street clothes, businesses clothes or an evening gown? NO! Exact same goes for piercings
  • jb666
  • 04-10-2013, 08:23 PM
i feel sorry for the girls that are being branded like cows by their pimps. no fuckin way my money is goin to that pimpass pocket
It makes no difference to me. I'm basically paying for pussy and a mouth in a PRIVATE setting with no unknown spectators. Would I date or be seen in public with a girl with tattoos that are visible in normal street clothes, businesses clothes or an evening gown? NO! Exact same goes for piercings Originally Posted by LickHer

You are a true romantic.
Yea I don't think it is that big of a deal unless it looks like a prison tattoo or similarly trashy type.