Results of the Usual Suspects Poker Tournament

And thanks for coming Maddy. I was really smitten with your looks. And don't think I didn't notice you giving one of our hot dealers the once over, hahaha... Originally Posted by BigLouie

who me?? yes i did!! what can I say??? I went to send you back a pm but your box is full.. lol

Thanks your very sweet.

Maddy
It was nice meeting you too Hun. Xoxo
Had a good time, got knocked off the table in record time, but I'll be back. Nice to meet you AlexofHouston and ChrissyAnn. Originally Posted by usetacould
Thanck you sweethearts i had a great time.....

but i do have to get my Sailor Jerry on to post a real thank you so i be back in a little bit ...... you know me....

But since none of you gonna say it, THANCKS to the one who brought me. Not gonna out him, but "take me back to the bus station, MoFo!"

Try again, I cleared.some out.

who me?? yes i did!! what can I say??? I went to send you back a pm but your box is full.. lol

Thanks your very sweet.

Maddy Originally Posted by madalyn grace
Thanks for throwing an awesome party! Was a very good time, the bartenders and dealers were smoking and very friendly.

KN, Satin - You two are crazy mofos
Wakeup, Tbone - Very nice selection on your dates, thank you gents
Crissy, Alex, BDS, Vanessa, Ruby, Samantha, Ava, MLisa - Very nice to finally meet you ladies
Maddy, Cyndee, Kendall - Nice to see you again, good job representing the Dallas girls
Max, Bianca - you're both a crazy good time, every time

Sorry I missed the after party, tied up with another one. Count me in the next time!
Damn, this sucks. I bubbled the bubble, which means not only did I barely miss getting paid, but I also missed out on getting to hang with all you freaky freakys. It seemed like the outside room was having more fun than the inside room.

Next time, Louis, I think I'll just donk my chips off early and chill with my brothas.

In case people are wondering here is a shot of our dealers and game girls from the back, honest!
Thanks BL, as always ran a great tournament. Met alot of nice people.
Seems like i missed a great party as I had to go out of town on work.
BL - please keep the invite list from this event for the next one.
Thank you BL & JJ, as always, for a job well done.

Thanks to the many lovely ladies without whom there would have been no party.

Special thanks to a few ladies who always know how to "throw together" the best impromptu after parties. Once again, you did not disappoint.

And as for all the guys: "You're welcome."

Finally, congrats to all the winners. I didn't play, but for some odd reason, I felt like the Grand Prize winner by night's end.

• Satin
  • 01-15-2011, 10:01 AM
Gator Man, you lucky fuck...you were...you ended up with hottest babe there. Props to you my brother..

Now that she's posted I got say one thing to BDS... dayum girl!!!

You are one cool, crazy, flexible, sexy mofo! It was cool chilling and dancing with you at the after-party. it's very rare anyone ever lives up to their "legendary" status here...but you far exceeded it my sweet snow...

If Gator Man doesn't get you to the "bus station", don't worry you can come chill with me... Lol. ( that's right J353, you're my boy but back off)...lmao..

Do "you" mami....ok?
Once again the TUSH magic did the trick. I wasted too much time in the poker game. The party in the other room was where the real action was. Thank you to the three lovely ladies who turned me into the sandwich and Bianca, the new girls look and feel scrumptious. And all of you guys I haven't seen while I have been out of state, well, hell even you were a sight for sore eyes. Sorry I had to miss the after party but will join you all the next time when I don't have an early flight the next morning.

GB
p.s. Louis and the gang, you did a wonderful job of hosting, didn't want to forget to say that.
When Jolliet Jake and I were cleaning up the next day we found a camera. I contacted a couple of guys to come view it with me. Here is what we found.

When Jolliet Jake and I were cleaning up the next day we found a camera. I contacted a couple of guys to come view it with me. Here is what we found.

Originally Posted by BigLouie
I say we delete it before we look at it...not sure I want to know everything TexasGator did that night...
You should watch it, there is a scene involving you, hahaha..