Trump approval reaches record high in Gallup poll

Trump says and does things specifically to get a reaction. Then he acts expresses faux outrage to pump up his supporters about how he is being vilified because of the things he says and does.

Trump is a product of reality television and he uses his experience to manipulate both the main stream media as well as his supporters and haters.

Like it or hate it I don't think it's very presidential or very productive.
Trump says and does things specifically to get a reaction... Originally Posted by txdot-guy
If you know that, then why do you and all of the unhinged, hysterical leftists keep taking the bait and over-reacting?
  • oeb11
  • 05-08-2019, 12:24 PM
[QUOTE=txdot-guy;1061471848]Trump says and does things specifically to get a reaction. Then he acts expresses faux outrage to pump up his supporters about how he is being vilified because of the things he says and does.

Descriptive of the DPST leftists on this Forum.
some of whom are on vacation!
Any way we can merge Kamala and Trump so we can have legal hookers AND a strong economy ?
Trump says and does things specifically to get a reaction. Then he acts expresses faux outrage to pump up his supporters about how he is being vilified because of the things he says and does.

Trump is a product of reality television and he uses his experience to manipulate both the main stream media as well as his supporters and haters.

Like it or hate it I don't think it's very presidential or very productive.
Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Never in the history of this country since the beginning of the 20th century has the lame-stream media so mischaracterized and misrepresented what a president has said as they do today. Your opinion is merely a regurgitation of those lame-stream media lies. Trump today -- with 90% negative press -- is polling better than Odumbo did at this same point in his administration with 90% positive press from his sycophant minions in the lame-stream media.
[QUOTE=oeb11;1061471971]

Descriptive of the DPST leftists on this Forum.
some of whom are on vacation! Originally Posted by txdot-guy

oeb11 That's true. Few democrats and republicans can claim the high ground here. The difference is that Trump is the President of the United States of America. I'm tired of listening to his lies and misdirection's. He needs to put down twitter and speak and act like a reasoned person rather than the con artist he actually is.
  • oeb11
  • 05-08-2019, 02:45 PM
Please include Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, and Nadler in your "needs to" , along with the DPST Stars AOC,, Omar, and Tlaib - all supporting radical Islam terror and Maduro in Venezuela.

Like it or hate it I don't think it's very presidential or very productive. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
You really don't think that FDR was not firing people up when he went on radio and said, "Yesterday, December 7th, a date that will live in infamy..."
All presidents do what Trump does but he does it in the age of Twitter. You tell me that it will not happen again in 2025 when Trump leaves office.
You really don't think that FDR was not firing people up when he went on radio and said, "Yesterday, December 7th, a date that will live in infamy..."
All presidents do what Trump does but he does it in the age of Twitter. You tell me that it will not happen again in 2025 when Trump leaves office. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I can't believe you are actually comparing FDR and Trump. Other presidents might use twitter but nobody will lie like Donald Trump consistently does.

See this article at https://www.premierchristianity.com/...-our-democracy
I can't believe you are actually comparing FDR and Trump. Other presidents might use twitter but nobody will lie like Donald Trump consistently does.

See this article at https://www.premierchristianity.com/...-our-democracy Originally Posted by txdot-guy
They are both POTUS’s. So a comparison is fair. You are not fair. But that’s ok. Keep up the good fight.
Never in the history of this country since the beginning of the 20th century has the lame-stream media so mischaracterized and misrepresented what a president has said as they do today. Your opinion is merely a regurgitation of those lame-stream media lies. Trump today -- with 90% negative press -- is polling better than Odumbo did at this same point in his administration with 90% positive press from his sycophant minions in the lame-stream media. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
First of all, our country was founded in the eighteenth century. Second, never in our history has the executive branch been lead by such illiterate imbecility.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/trump-ma...fectly.502004/

People who have difficulty understanding verbal and written information have other tell-tale behaviours. Many people with low literacy:
• give what seem to be indirect, confused, or irrelevant answers to questions
• act confused or ask questions that do not seem to relate to the problem or situation
• not ask any questions at all (rather than reveal they don’t understand what’s going on)
• nod to indicate they agree or understand something, but then not do what you expect
They may also:
not show up for meetings or hearings (because they did not understand the instructions on a written notice)

And third, this president is a clown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pskUIFjhVns

• oeb11
  • 05-08-2019, 05:45 PM
Move to Venezuela
Maduro loves You!!!
First of all, our country was founded in the eighteenth century. Second, never in our history has the executive branch been lead by such illiterate imbecility.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/trump-ma...fectly.502004/

And third, this president is a clown.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
First of all, Odumbo was the biggest imbecilic jackass to ever be elected to the White House, and secondly, the dim-retard press was substantially more venomous when Lincoln was elected to the White House than it is today against Trump. So, I'll stand by my 20th century point of reference knowing that nothing in 18th century ink surpassed what happened in the mid 19th century or what is happening today.

I have the most loyal people, did you ever see that? I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot people and I wouldn’t lose voters . . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SupNaQeJrq0
Can’t we just drone this guy [Assange]?” hildebeest: Odumbo's Secretary of State.