Women of Texas - Stay Away from this SCUM - LickerLicense

Hmm thanks for the info, this must be the reason he searches for bp chick's all day in the iso's. He has 63 reviews, it's kinda scary how easy it would be for him to get away with anything especially with a new chick
why has licker nor replied to this? makes him look guilty. he is on chat quite a bit.
why has licker nor replied to this? makes him look guilty. he is on chat quite a bit. Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
Because its all true and he knows it
JINDO is a SaveAHo wannabe with no Reviews, meddling in business that is none of his, and casting aspersions that he knows NOTHING ABOUT. That Business is between BRANDI/STORMY and myself. She told him what she wanted him to hear and he posted the Alert based on that. Go figure. That's NOT STORMY STAXXX, another Stormy(old handle on ECCIE). I have NEVER had two handles on ECCIE. I have NEVER been in chat on ECCIE, it's the other Licker. I try not to see girls that see blacks, my choice. I always ask. Quit whining about that, it's old and entirely picked over now. Look up all the Old Posts if you're a grubber and have nothing else to do. As I said in the other posts, if you don't have all the information, shut the fuck up and mind your own business. I've hurt no one on ECCIE. I've seen many on ECCIE, and there's many I don't want to see. Please move along or you'll miss your train.
Do you realize how many girls you have reviewed that fuck black cock, suck black cock, swallow black cock, sit and spin on black cock, dream about black cock, live with black cock...
I do my best to screen, but try to stick to the subject of the ALERT. That's irrelevant in this discussion.

In fact, I think I have addressed this ALERT of being of no consequence, and the OP being a fool for
not having a qualified and informed position to speak from. I'll not respond further on this thread.

Damn, she could have owed me for a car, a theft, a loan, or even alimony and child support. She
found a fool with a receptive ear to cry to, so she did. LMAO! Concerns me not, either way.
Do you realize how many girls you have reviewed that fuck black cock, suck black cock, swallow black cock, sit and spin on black cock, dream about black cock, live with black cock... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
That's funny as hell! You vomiting yet, LickerLicense?
Dude, why is your name always HERE? If someone doesn't put an alert on you, you put one on them...? I mean...you're in here...A LOT.
That's funny being a lot of the girls on Bp have black pimps/boyfriends

I know of a few he has reviewed that do for sure ��
Do you realize how many girls you have reviewed that fuck black cock, suck black cock, swallow black cock, sit and spin on black cock, dream about black cock, live with black cock... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
TFF!!!
LOL...this hella creepy im glad im blessed to not have issues from clients...
Katrina Wins this argument buddy
  • jindo
  • 06-18-2015, 12:40 AM
meddling in business that is none of his, and casting aspersions that he knows NOTHING ABOUT.

you are fool - simple as that

and you need to leave her alone and stop waiting for her to surface so you can see that she spends time in jail as you told her and me

you threaten someone with setting them up with the cops because she made you look like the fool you are

get lost licker lic

thread lightly

Katrina Wins this argument buddy Originally Posted by drillbit78
LOL except there's no "argument" happening.
JINDO is still running around sniffing who know who's ass for a little attention.
Sorry, I just had to comment on what appears to be retardation, and a veiled
threat . LOL!
Lol Katrina!!!