ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS ISSUE WITH... LANGUAGES OF LOVE??

Obviously the issue.. All good in the ECCIE hood..
You see, this what I get for defending LOL on a thread like this ... I made an appt earlier this week same day, requested 1pm, but booker asked if I could be there by 12:45, to which I said probably not, but she said 1pm would be fine; at 12:34, I email booker that traffic wasn't that bad and I might be there a few minutes early, and at 12:51, I email booker that I'm arriving and should be there in a few minutes (same routine as I have done many times); I turn off my phone and get to the door at 12:55 and knock progressively louder for at least 2 minutes, and finally, with a few people walking by, I bail; I start on my way back to work and turn on my phone and email comes through asking where I am; I tell booker I was there knocking for a couple of minutes and figured it was a misunderstanding; but she gets argumentative (she was handling another matter, I was not supposed to be there until 1:00), and when I ask her in response "how can the girl not answer the door because she doesn't know she has an appt 3-5mins before the appt time?" she tells me never to contact their agency again. So I used to be a frequent client (pretty much the only providers I've seen - 2-3 per month for almost a year), but not any more. I've had TCB mishap once or twice with languageoflove before, but yeah I concede, I've been lucky. They obviously don't respect their repeat clients - I guess they don't need to.
  • tron
  • 03-22-2016, 07:31 PM
I can totally do 220 or the 300 but not sure if they are worth it. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
I tend to pay whatever they post and not ask for discounts. If I want a lower rate, I find someone who posts that rate. I suspect that if you get someone to do an appointment for a lower rate than they want, you'll get half-ass service because they aren't into it or they are pissed about the discount. You can be damn sure they will be watching the clock.

Only way to really know if they are worth it is to take the plunge.

There are some other good Asian options in Austin for under 300 that have never been a disappointment for me.
I am simply not going to play rush rush while hobbying
Agree with you Tron.
At my job, I will do work that is to my satisfaction. And I keep my standards high. I won't cut corners for my customers because that would be work that I am not proud of.

I like Providers that have my same POV. Hence, I will see them without trying to cut a fiscal corner and risk sacrificing the quality of my time with them.
Sorry to hear that Monkey Man, that's kind of a bummer - I was looking forward to trying them...

In San Diego we had an asian incall like this and it was 260 throughout the 2000s. Seems like 280 now in a city with lower cost of living would be a better price point but I guess they feel like they are in the drivers seat - what's up with the attitude tho?

For me most of the girls I've seen go through LoL are hot, but not outrageously irresistibly hot. I'd go if I heard about one that had incredible service.
(someone posted a review for a cindy@jade, wouldn't it be cool if we had a cindy@jade here that was as amazing as the one in dallas?)
Agree with you Tron.
At my job, I will do work that is to my satisfaction. And I keep my standards high. I won't cut corners for my customers because that would be work that I am not proud of.

I like Providers that have my same POV. Hence, I will see them without trying to cut a fiscal corner and risk sacrificing the quality of my time with them. Originally Posted by Precious_b
+1
Well said.
Can't pass screening... just try to ruin them!
There is definitely a pattern here concerning ol' mata
Yep... failure!
I tried to schedule one time with them but now I know it wasn't me since I never asked for anything but I could barely understand the person on the other side of the phone. Originally Posted by ffireman
They no love you long time?
call the Migre on them