Hey waco you dumb fuck

I'm watching for the snow in the KansASS mountians CHIMP.... Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Keep looking you dumb fuck, it will entertain you all day.
I AM dumb fuck, it will entertain you all day. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The Waco kid Darwin winner 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and a shoo in for this year.
Ivan the Darwin winner 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and a shoo in for this year. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The Waco kid Darwin winner 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and a shoo in for this year. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You crack me up ekim the 0zombie "Independent"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDjBXpGnP94

You crack me up ekim the 0zombie "Independent"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDjBXpGnP94

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Whacco the chimp.

IVAN the chimp. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
poor IVAN .. the dull knife hasn't figured out what's happening. poor IVAN. too stupid to know the truth.
poor IVAN .. the dull knife hasn't figured out what's happening. poor IVAN. too stupid to know the truth. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'm sure glad LittleLiberalEva can't see this post. It would hurt his feelings.
Jesus! You think you're losing your shit? Because it's splattered all over the site.
I'm sure glad LittleLiberalEva can't see this post. It would hurt his feelings. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Neither of you retards can hurt my feelings. You aren't smart enough. Maybe you can explain to the stupid fuck what FIFy means ( if you know) He has made a chimp of himself for 5 years.
Neither of you retards can hurt my feelings. You aren't smart enough. Maybe you can explain to the stupid fuck what FIFU means ( if you know) He has made a chimp of himself for 5 years. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Do you mean FIFY?
Do you mean FIFY? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Gotcha!