The return of "the bush" ?

I really look forward to this never ending discussion about The Bush! Elezibith, I have a chest you would love to sink your face into! Nothing looks freakier than a full grown man with manly hair and a buzz cut around the little PeePee!��
Now, every time we see this posted, I'm always looking for the pictures. Ladies, you think your bush looks good? Let's see it! How about you with the great trimmed garden? Where's the pictures? You think your smooth is the cats meow? Let's see it! The proof is in the puddin ladies.�� Originally Posted by Hermosa
They are all good however there are some pussies that need a bush to cover it up

Actually burkalini is correct ..... it's mind-boggling the amount of misinformation represented here ..... it's okay to have your opinion, but to say that bushes were never in style? ..... everyone has their preferences and no one should be ridiculed for having a different opinion (and yes, I'm talking to you Whispers) ..... bushes rule, they always have and they always will, that's just my humble opinion, and much love and respect to the ladies that have them .....
I have always shaved everything. I did not know it was "popular" when I started. I just do not like body hair. Now that I'm a little older, I have been experimenting and I actually like the look of a trimmed triangle or runway. My hair is so fine and light that it was actually difficult to do. 😂
I urge the appreciators of unshaven babes to take a peek at the "Full Bush Friday" selfie I posted this week.