Is the wreckage found from the missing Malaysian Airlines 777?

• WTF
  • 07-30-2015, 05:48 PM
How can this be? JD said the plane was hijacked!

Do you ever contribute anything to the OP or just spew bullshit on every thread? You gotta be the dumbest fucker on this forum. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The dumbest fucker on this forum is tie between YOU, EVA, and the 3 time DOTY, assup. And woomby is coming up fast on the outside, so you won't be alone in your quest to steal the award from " DOTY 3 times " !!!!!!
The dumbest fucker on this forum is tie between YOU, EVA, and the 3 time DOTY, assup. And woomby is coming up fast on the outside, so you won't be alone in your quest to steal the award from " DOTY 3 times " !!!!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You're stuck on stupid, like a broken record. You are unable to have discourse in anything resembling an intelligent manner. You ramble on and on, it's enough. Come up with some new material or shut the fuck up.
The dumbest fucker on this forum is tie between YOU, EVA, and the 3 time DOTY, assup. And woomby is coming up fast on the outside, so you won't be alone in your quest to steal the award from " DOTY 3 times " !!!!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Thanks fuck head, you just proved my point. You can sit down now.
Thanks fuck head, you just proved my point. You can sit down now. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Has JD JizzyNuts even commented on this? Or is he too embarrassed to come in here.
eva, ie dufus by a mile
Wanna bet, how about double or nothing on the "wager" you welshed on?

Welshing idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
We didn't have a bet, BigUranus, but I'll meet you half way. You prove that I dodged the draft, and then prove what you said about my late mother, which were my conditions, we will then take up this bet. I don't know if there is a mod or another disinterested party who would be willing to inspect Uranus, and I don't trust Assup or Wormby, although they'd know for sure. But we will take care of that after my first two conditions, which have always been on the table.

Deal?
You prove that I dodged the draft, ... Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are taking candy from baby BigTits. That's way about his pay grade.
How can this be? JD said the plane was hijacked! Originally Posted by WTF
Has there been a "scientific" (based on physical evidence) finding that the plane was NOT "hijacked"?

I am asking, because just a little while ago I saw and heard an aircraft crash investigator explain that the piece found indicates a slow "landing" (as opposed to a midair explosion or other catastrophic midair event) based on the condition of the "flap" and it was still able to float with "sea creatures" attached.
We didn't have a bet, BigUranus, but I'll meet you half way. You prove that I dodged the draft, and then prove what you said about my late mother, which were my conditions, we will then take up this bet. I don't know if there is a mod or another disinterested party who would be willing to inspect Uranus, and I don't trust Assup or Wormby, although they'd know for sure. But we will take care of that after my first two conditions, which have always been on the table. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
CO The Welshing Idiot, quit beating around LLIdiots Wilted Shrub and pay up.

Until you do, you are "still" a Welshing Idiot.

Do I need to further define any of the above words for you?

• WTF
  • 07-31-2015, 07:15 AM
Has there been a "scientific" (based on physical evidence) finding that the plane was NOT "hijacked"?

I am asking, because just a little while ago I saw and heard an aircraft crash investigator explain that the piece found indicates a slow "landing" (as opposed to a midair explosion or other catastrophic midair event) based on the condition of the "flap" and it was still able to float with "sea creatures" attached. Originally Posted by LexusLover
None of which live up to the plane being intact with all the passengers captured after having landed on some island after being hijacked. That was JD's theory.
I wasn't suggesting the plane was "landed" on the island.

There looked like a number of different pieces of a plane on the island, which had to travel 1,000 miles in what have been described as varying currents in varying directions with a general flow in a counter-clockwise direction from the originally identified potential crash site, and it raises some questions as to the likelihood of those pieces remaining together for that journey to end up on that island .....

.. the Malaysian Government has a motivation, may be several billions of motivations, to have the location of the main body of the aircraft un-discoverable into the foreseeable future if the early reports of problems with NiCad batteries exploding in aircraft operated by the Malaysian Government and they were transporting NiCad batteries on this flight. It is my understanding that within the industry there were warnings circulated as well.

Did those pieces look like they'd been drifting in the Ocean for a year? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are missing the point of this thread.

Like WTF wrote, JBBarleyBrains tried to float the idea that (with or without pilot cooperation) the plane was hijacked by terrorists, all the passengers were taken off the plane and killed, and then an entire 777 was HIDDEN on a Pacific island behind potted plants and/or under camo netting.

All so the plane could be later used by suicide pilots to attack some unspecified target.

All your ideas about ocean currents and the Malaysian government are unrelated to the purpose of this thread - ridiculing JDB's idiotic conspiracy theory.

So, join the conversation.
Johnny Begue, said he was sent by god to find the piece. Is god even tired of wacky theories?
None of which live up to the plane being intact with all the passengers captured after having landed on some island after being hijacked. That was JD's theory. Originally Posted by WTF
A year ago? JD had some clones who were "pundits" on various talk shows.

A sea-crash doesn't rule out a hijacking.

As I mentioned I heard one "expert" describing the condition of the "flap" as having "survived" a slow approach to a landing at sea, as opposed to a catastrophic failure in the air, which he said would have reduced the flap to a ball of metal incapable of floating. That sounds like someone at the controls until it hit the water. Carry that scenario further ... there seems to be the theory then that the aircraft was fairly intact after impact ... which would mean the "pinging" equipment was still viable and "broadcasting" .. more than likely.

BTW: I am less interested in making fun of someone suggesting the plane was hidden behind a potted plant, than I am the rather serious consideration that it was in the interest of a government and that government's officials to thwart an immediate response to the actual location of the impact and possibly save lives or recover loved-ones as opposed to being exposed for reckless disregard for human life to earn a few bucks shipping shit they ought not to have been shipping in the first place on a passenger airliner.

You can laugh now, if it is easier for you to deal with it.
You are taking candy from baby BigTits. That's way about his pay grade. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Correction: That's way ABOVE his pay grade.