What has the right accomplished in history?

Interesting that Liberals think America is so bad, yet we have a big problem with foreigners illegally flooding into our country to live here. Originally Posted by goodolboy
Not to mention paying out the ass to support them while they are here so they can send money back home to their families until theY "chain" their families to come here and pretend they've been here for years to qualify as "DREAMERS"!!!!

No wonder they don't want them to have IDs!
How would you group them prior to the white man arriving?
Eccie clown. Originally Posted by bamscram
The Native Americans were doing a pretty good job of killing and enslaving each other long before the White Man arrived.
How would you group them prior to the white man arriving?
Eccie clown. Originally Posted by bamscram
As different tribes, often at war with each other.
The Native Americans were doing a pretty good job of killing and enslaving each other long before the White Man arrived. Originally Posted by Jackie S
As different tribes, often at war with each other. Originally Posted by goodolboy
Then you both will classify them as liberals?
Not to mention paying out the ass to support them while they are here so they can send money back home to their families until theY "chain" their families to come here and pretend they've been here for years to qualify as "DREAMERS"!!!!

No wonder they don't want them to have IDs! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Who doesn’t want them to have IDs?

Another fucking LIE from Sharky.
Then you both will classify them as liberals? Originally Posted by bamscram
Well, you said "before the white man arrived " at that time in history there was no government in North America to hand out free shit that they took from others, so being conservative with resources and working for a living would have been necessary for survival. Liberals would perish under those conditions.
Slavery Originally Posted by Seeker
Republicans didn't exist Till AFTER the civil war.. Not before..

Trickle down economics Originally Posted by Seeker
Well, the US was a LOT more Economically a powerhouse cause of reagan, compared to ANY of the Dimbocrack dems..

Education only for the rich Originally Posted by Seeker
And look at what the LEFT has done to education.. SOrry i mean liberal indoctrination..

Repression of the free press Originally Posted by Seeker
Come again? Didn't obama try to cease FOX being allowed to go into the white house press briefings?? So what repression has the RIGHT done, other than call out the fakers for what they are, LIARS!

Suppressing or making science (facts) illegal Originally Posted by Seeker
Funny, the LEFT was the one trying to make climate change deniers being a crime. AND are the ones saying "Climage change is settled science, but your sex/gender is fluid based on how you feel..
Ps. I'm ignoring BS propaganda. Anything normal, fact based articles, please! Originally Posted by Seeker
First you have to present the facts that the Government is giving money to the Rich. Then we'll go from there ok.

Jim
First you have to present the facts that the Government is giving money to the Rich. Then we'll go from there ok.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Speaking of the government giving money to the rich I saw in the last couple of days that the mayor of Houston is pushing to set up some housing for the homeless folks who've been "tenting" under the freeway overpasses ... seems like an increase after Harvey.

Since goofball wants to talk about the "rich" getting the $$$$!

Back to his bullshit ....

... just what part of the spending pie do the "rich" get?

https://www.usgovernmentspending.com/budget_gs.php

I guess goofball believes that having to pay less money in is "getting" money! Example: Tomorrow instead of paying $10 to suck his boyfriend's dick he only has to pay $8. So he thinks the boyfriend just paid $2 to let goofball suck his boyfriend's dick.

"Seeker" is a good name for him. "Seeker" of knowledge.
Speaking of the government giving money to the rich I saw in the last couple of days that the mayor of Houston is pushing to set up some housing for the homeless folks who've been "tenting" under the freeway overpasses ... seems like an increase after Harvey.

Since goofball wants to talk about the "rich" getting the $$$$!

Back to his bullshit ....

... just what part of the spending pie do the "rich" get?

https://www.usgovernmentspending.com/budget_gs.php

I guess goofball believes that having to pay less money in is "getting" money! Example: Tomorrow instead of paying $10 to suck his boyfriend's dick he only has to pay $8. So he thinks the boyfriend just paid $2 to let goofball suck his boyfriend's dick.

"Seeker" is a good name for him. "Seeker" of knowledge. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Bernie Sanders was quoted as saying that cutting peoples taxes is a huge theft from the federal government. His mind set that it is the governments money not the people who earned it speaks volumes.
Bernie Sanders was quoted as saying that cutting peoples taxes is a huge theft from the federal government. His mind set that it is the governments money not the people who earned it speaks volumes. Originally Posted by goodolboy
Well, that's because the Sanders treat government money as theirs!

Like a gift to them because they are so smart! You know, Liberals!

When did "White man" show up in the Americas? That must have been after "Brown man" appeared! I guess we should ask "Pocahantus" ... she's connected!
Then you both will classify them as liberals? Originally Posted by bamscram
No, just victims of their own human nature.

People in Europe constantly were at war in order to take from others.
People in Africa were constantly at war in order to take from others.
People in Asia were constantly at war to take from others.
People in Northand South America were constantly at war to take from others.

Human nature seems to dictate human behavior.

Anna Palmer

@apalmerdc
House protesters gone wild: woman takes her top off in the gallery of the House protesting tax vote.

Golden Santa
@jamesbranch3
Guess she showed them.

1:18 PM - Dec 19, 2017
8 8 Replies 9 9 Retweets 284 284 likes
Unless you are a millionaire, you are getting fucked in the ass by Trump. It's amazing how easily he cons people. An example is Hancock County, the poorest County in Tennessee. It's 98% white. 83% voted for Trump. Why would they vote against their own interests? In short, ignorance. Racism plays a part, also lack of education.
Unless you are a millionaire, you are getting fucked in the ass by Trump. It's amazing how easily he cons people. An example is Hancock County, the poorest County in Tennessee. It's 98% white. 83% voted for Trump. Why would they vote against their own interests? In short, ignorance. Racism plays a part, also lack of education. Originally Posted by Seeker
If I wanted to vote against my own interests I would have voted for Hillary Clinton, who was under Criminal Investigation during the 2016 Presidential campaign. It didn't seem logical for me to take a chance on someone like her who may have the propensity to involve herself in questionable behavior.

Jim