Imprisonment of the Jan 6 rioters

Nothing Originally Posted by matchingmole
I see you're an internet criminal investigator also.

Since Antifa and BLM responders raided and burned government buildings I thought you might consider those who participated as criminals.

Another "peaceful protest" ... at and inside a Federal building!

BTW: The best "reason" for the Feds to keep the peaceful protestors on January 6 locked down is to monitor their communications with their attorneys .... and friends and family .... to discover potentially incriminating information and others they can toss in lockdown in their attempt to frame those who were originally detained. That's the police state you prefer, isn't it?

I prefer DUE PROCESS and EQUAL PROTECTION.
Of course a white Trump supporter doesnt matter! Message received!
No way was anybody there to murder anyone!
Now antheifa agitators were there trying to cheer on as much damage as possible Originally Posted by winn dixie
So Trump supporters are stupid enough to follow Antifa. Not surprising.
So Trump supporters are stupid enough to follow Antifa. Not surprising. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Did any Trump supporters set the Capitol on fire? Tear down any statues? Steal shit from stores? The "Trump Supporters" were being told for YEARS that all that burning, destroying, looting, beating, and killing was "peaceful protest" .... and people doing it wouldn't be prosecuted. In other words ... it was "OKAY"! So they entered the Capitol ... peacefully. No burning, no destroying, no stealing, no beating, no killing.

But I'm glad you believe the activities of Antifa and BLM were illegal.

Oh, and don't be involved in elevating the integrity of masked arsonists trashing and looting while beating unarmed spectators to alleged "Trump Supporters"!

You might get more than for which you have bargained ...

I hope those undies worn by the Antifa/BLM crowd are disposable.
bam...

I guess I don't have the "credentials" to view the link. As a general rule I hesitate to connect my system with "links" posted on Eccie (or any blog! for that matter). Can you give a one sentence short description?
bam...

I guess I don't have the "credentials" to view the link. As a general rule I hesitate to connect my system with "links" posted on Eccie (or any blog! for that matter). Can you give a one sentence short description? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Basically, the FBI was involved in 1/6. Just like Whitmers fake kidnapping. Try this one;

https://nypost.com/2021/07/24/todays...ource=mail_app
Basically, the FBI was involved in 1/6. Just like Whitmers fake kidnapping. Originally Posted by bambino
I had heard that. Generally, FBI relies upon local/state talent for working inside for a number of reasons. #1 is their lack of skills for the task.
Close second: deniability.
Gullibility is a Trump supporters greatest asset. At least to him it is since y’all will literally believe anything you see on Rumble Parlor Redstate etc.

The folks attacking the Capitol l, however stupidly and inefficiently, were Trumpys.

The folks attacking the Capitol l, however stupidly and inefficiently, were Trumpys. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Is someone "attacking the Capitol"? That's a building, right?

Your Klan aka the Bitten/Kumola Klan is ATTACKING our Constitution, OUR DEMOCRACY, and OUR COUNTRY one fucking piece of paper at a time. They are embracing lawlessness and praising it.

Their acceptance and support for the "lawlessness" is actually a welcome attitude as far as I am concerned, because they will not be disappointed or surprised when those who are fed up with their unbridled and uninformed tactic of attempting to dismantle this country and her history turn and fully exercise the privilege of self-government and self-protection and forcefully regain control of this country and her philosophies.

As the old saying goes:

"...for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."
Matthew 26, 26:52

Your Klan aka the Bitten/Kumola Klan is ATTACKING our Constitution, OUR DEMOCRACY, and OUR COUNTRY one fucking piece of paper at a time. They are embracing lawlessness and praising it.

Their acceptance and support for the "lawlessness" is actually a welcome attitude as far as I am concerned, because they will not be disappointed or surprised when those who are fed up with their unbridled and uninformed tactic of attempting to dismantle this country and her history turn and fully exercise the privilege of self-government and self-protection and forcefully regain control of this country and her philosophies.

As the old saying goes:

Matthew 26, 26:52 Originally Posted by LexusLover
Keep kidding yourself

As the old saying goes:

Matthew 26, 26:52 Originally Posted by LexusLover
Drivel
antheifa and the fbi pushed these people to do what happened . Theyve been exposed but the stories are quickly hushed!
antheifa and the fbi pushed these people to do what happened . Theyve been exposed but the stories are quickly hushed! Originally Posted by winn dixie
another thoughtful meme. lolling eh'?