Workout routine thread

Krav Maga kicks my butt once a week. It's hard, it's useful and it's a great way to release any pent up stuff you've been carrying all week. I usually limp around for a couple days after but it's worth it. It's mostly dudes and military/cops/bodyguards in class with me, so it's a pretty serious thing. I'm the only woman right now..
I'm currently a level 2.

I also work out in the gym 4 times a week but I take classes. On days when I'm tired or sore I do an aqua fit class, on days when I want to bring it I do boot camp stuff. I used to run, or do the weights and machines but I never got really good results until I started with the classes they offer at the gym. Now, I'm sore after each class and I thought I was beyond all that! So, in my opinion - that's what works.
I've really wanting to do Krav too. The closest legit class is just 45 min from my house. Haven't made the commitment yet.
Krav Maga kicks my butt once a week. It's hard, it's useful and it's a great way to release any pent up stuff you've been carrying all week. I usually limp around for a couple days after but it's worth it. It's mostly dudes and military/cops/bodyguards in class with me, so it's a pretty serious thing. I'm the only woman right now..
I'm currently a level 2.

I also work out in the gym 4 times a week but I take classes. On days when I'm tired or sore I do an aqua fit class, on days when I want to bring it I do boot camp stuff. I used to run, or do the weights and machines but I never got really good results until I started with the classes they offer at the gym. Now, I'm sore after each class and I thought I was beyond all that! So, in my opinion - that's what works. Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Maggie, if you need any help soothing those sore muscles, my soothing services are at your disposal.
Gym 5x a week. Mostly moderate weights..free and machines...with very high reps...like 25 to 50 reps and 3 to 4 sets. I am a hard gainer so I focus on staying slim with loner toned muscles and keeping my heart rate up for an extended time. Hey Sharp21, its cool, we all check out the girls and some of the girls, but not most, show off their stuff . It's just a gym add on but the workout is the main thing. I eat well all the time except for one cheat meal a week like pizza. I do the cheat meal only on after a really hard cardio burn. Cool thread
Gym 5x a week. Mostly moderate weights..free and machines...with very high reps...like 25 to 50 reps and 3 to 4 sets. I am a hard gainer so I focus on staying slim with loner toned muscles and keeping my heart rate up for an extended time. Hey Sharp21, its cool, we all check out the girls and some of the girls, but not most, show off their stuff . It's just a gym add on but the workout is the main thing. I eat well all the time except for one cheat meal a week like pizza. I do the cheat meal only on after a really hard cardio burn. Cool thread Originally Posted by heartlover
HL - If you are a hard gainer I would suggest lifting 75% of your max rep, with a maximum of 10 reps per set (if 10 reps can be done easily increase to 80% of max rep. I know several hard gainers and once they converted to heavier loads with decreased reps the gains came, assuming they maintained a high protein intake.
  • slap
  • 06-09-2016, 07:57 PM
7 day workout

Fork to mouths 5 x till failure

2 bags of McDonald's farmer's walks to car to work traps

Occasionally work front delts when I eat at the restaurant and do "tray carries" to table

My favorite,toilet bowl squats x 3 sometimes more. Usually lose 5-10lbs per rep
Cardio 5 am (hiit style) Monday-Thursday or swim laps
weights 11am-1:30 Monday-Friday
Monday-neck/back/shoulder
Tuesday-arms and chest
Wednesday-legs
Thursday-neck/back/shoulders
Friday - arms and chest
  • Leon
  • 06-10-2016, 03:48 PM
Great thread idea.

I think the key to training is to keep it interesting, mix it up, because you never want to dread going to workout.

I just spent the past two months training for freediving and spear fishing. The training was so unique and challenging that it never got boring or old.

Crazy thing is I also went from being able to hold my breathe for 1 min and 9 seconds first training day to 3:22 min the day before I left for the trip.

Keep it fun, mix it up and go all out.

Oh and yes, diet is the most important aspect. IMO
I've really wanting to do Krav too. The closest legit class is just 45 min from my house. Haven't made the commitment yet. Originally Posted by Smokin
The best thing about it is that you repeat the moves over and over again - class after class- week after week.
That way, in a real world situation, its second nature. As opposed to most self defense classes that you just take once.
But you never stop moving, so it's an excellent fat burner. Bare knuckle boxing, kicking wood planks etc, it's all pretty badass
ITT

Talk about what workout routines everyone (including providers) do to not look like total shit. Originally Posted by Aoi

Well fitness huh, I love this Shit!

It all depends on my mood and what I want to accomplish that day. It can be from conditioning, to straight hardcore, destroy the body with weights...

The best thing is to always keep the body guessing at what is going on, always changing the work out. repeating the same thing over and over again, leaves the body bored and will stop changing.

The question you want to ask yourself is simple. Where you do you want be, what is your final goal and allow that to be your guide.

Any questions feel free to contact me, Its what I do, fitness nutrition and so forth, If you need a work out, I specialize in building amazing Brazilian Booties!