I Was going to let is Slide

LL, This was a transaction between a photographer and his client, not a client and provider. But, I recomened he drop it here on the board because it has trainwreck written all over it. Look at what has already been posted. I know DFW. I know how he feels not getting paid for his work. Its entirely up to him, Just gave my recomendation.

Even if he posts names, there will be lots of back and forth, thread will get closed and fall off the front pages and almost no one will even remember. And DFW will still not be paid.

Isn't this ENTIRE board devoted to private transactions between clients and providers?

There are some very relevant hobby lessons here.

The provider pimping the girls must not be able to recruit and retain stable talent if said pimp/provider who arranged the shoot won't make good but SHE's the one who kept pushing for the shoot and told Raven said provider would make good.

The provider who had photos taken has issues that should let future suckers know she can't be trusted. A track record of not taking care of her business starts with the first post where she fails to make good and if she is named here, that might save other guys from their own good intentions that we all know hell is paved with. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Love to join the bandwagon and say; "Hope ya learned your lesson. Don't do it again". But the fact is you're a guy and you'll say 'yes' to the next chick who bats her eyelashes, wiggles her ass and promises that she'd never ever screw you like this gal did (yes I speak from experiance).

It's all part of being a horny male.

Oh I bid $25.01.
Raven, I'm 99% sure I know who you are talking about! You might be lucky! I know someone who had her apt. in his name when she skipped town!but it would serve no purpose to name her now!
Damn it guys, I bid first so quit already!

$25.02!!
Publish the worst pictures.
just let all your fellow and fella photographers know about all the women so they know what kind of deal they might get themselves into.

and if anyone wants to know who the women are [and their business savy or not-so-savy ways], they could pm you for their names. i wouldnt want to deal w/ them after hearing how they treated you. but since i'm not visiting many new women, not important to me.
$25.05
  • aka
  • 12-02-2011, 02:05 PM
$30 and the pics should be in RAW and untouched.
$31.00 and a 10 pack of Miller Lite!
$32 and Tony's 10 pack
$32 and Tony's 10 pack Originally Posted by TheBizz
It's a 9 pack now...
$32, 11 loose random beers of unknown expiration date from my garage fridge AND a partial bottle of MD 20/20 Orange that a stripper left here about 8 years ago!

I hope that's my final bid!
Damn Laz, now your a bid killer!
$31.00 and a 10 pack of Miller Lite! Originally Posted by TonyStark
i've seen 6 packs, 12 packs, 24 packs, mini kegs, kegs, barrels, even mini longnecks.

but never a 10 pack!!

and prolly wont ever seen those photos raven took.
prolly dont want to, either.
i've seen 6 packs, 12 packs, 24 packs, mini kegs, kegs, barrels, even mini longnecks.

but never a 10 pack!!

and prolly wont ever seen those photos raven took.
prolly dont want to, either. Originally Posted by pmdelites
It's now been reduced to a 7 pack...