Thank you providers

You drink beer all the time- invite everyone on the Board to meet to drink. Beg for packs of beer. Invited me for drinks. Then I wait an hour for you cause you can't meet an agreed time on the clock and have one Vodka, slowly slipped, while suffering allergy giving me red eyes ( explained to you). Then I show up, with grey hair, you do a YMMV. Grey hair, red eyes, had a Vodka, get this over quick, I got the ..

You made your "side" all told in this and Mens Lounge through your WK or a secret profile.

I refrain from making a concluding statement. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Please I drink maybe one beer a month. Invite people on the board.lol. Your so old you cant read straight. Funny you talk all this shit but have sent me several pms and emails asking me to go out with you and meet you for some fun.. You didn't have one drink. Its was 11am and ur eyes were blood shot and you reaked of liquor. Lets also remember nothing happened because.of.you and ur drinking that day. I beg for beer?lol. Funny when you made the appt you told me.times were hard for you because your out of work due to your age and.wanted me to.give you a senior citizen discount.. lol.
Oh hey wks of mine out there yes im begging you for a beer now to forget this dumb idot. Lol
No I think ill just run my 6 miles on my treadmill. Maybe you should do the same Doug
Wtf?...I thought your White Knights carried you around on a wooden/golden litter for 6 miles going both ways from the Beer store.

This thread was thanking providers. Your comment was uncalled for. I have noticed that has become a pattern for you.
Perhaps you might want to reconsider your attitude/
Torito
Lmaof. God ive missed this. Keep it coming
I'm almost 5 years into the hobby, and I have a great time (most of the time). I've only gotten burned a couple of times, and feel like the sky is the limit as I approach review #40, then #50. (That enough ass-kissing?)
Tara, don't let the douchebags get you down. They probably haven't had the fun we have had. BTW, it's about time I get Tararized again!
Not a thing wrong with showing a little gratitude, I say. So hey OP, though we've not met, thank you for showing a little extra. You Rock for having done so!

I try to never miss an opportunity to remember to show my gratitude and it comes in all forms.....now it comes via this thread. So, thanks to the gentlemen who have shown support by visiting me once or often, those that flirt, and those whom I've met via chat or other means. I truly am grateful, for your time, attention, and donations. Who wouldn't be grateful?
Tara, don't let the douchebags get you down. They probably haven't had the fun we have had. BTW, it's about time I get Tararized again! Originally Posted by Stallion81
Thanks Stallion. I haven't since day and I won't now. And yes its been way long.
  • EZ.
  • 11-04-2014, 06:48 AM
This thread brightened my day.
No Doug you came to my apartment after you had left a bar. You had blood shot eyes and smelled like liquor. I was not born yesterday. Quote you told me you had left sherlocks to buy some time. I like old guys i like really old guys I just don't like you AND never will. And hey i promise I will get back to you about the drinks and after fun Wink Wink Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara. We were supposed to meet at noon; then at 10:30, you delayed it an hour to 1PM. When I arrived at 1PM but you were still "on your way" not expected to be there for 30 to 45 minutes. Since I had driven an hour to get there, I told you I would go have a drink and wait your call. You called at 1:25. I had one vodka. My eyes were red from allergies- which I apologized for. Sherlocks- don't know what that is. When you asked where I was - I said Hooligans.

As to Your Offer of drinks and after fun to make up for Auntie Flo's visit, no need to rush to keep your promise. Finding time for the 2 hour drive is hard to do.

closer to home really good these days. Enjoy your catches too.
No Doug you came to my apartment after you had left a bar. You had blood shot eyes and smelled like liquor. I was not born yesterday. Quote you told me you had left sherlocks to buy some time. I like old guys i like really old guys I just don't like you AND never will. And hey i promise I will get back to you about the drinks and after fun Wink Wink Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara. Keeping the facts straight- We were supposed to meet at noon; then at 10:30, you delayed it an hour to 1PM. When I arrived at 1PM but you were still "on your way" not expected to be there for 30 to 45 minutes. Since I had driven an hour to get there, I told you I would go have a drink and wait your call. You called at 1:25. I had one vodka. My eyes were red from allergies- which I apologized for. Sherlocks- don't know what that is. When you asked where I was - I said Hooligans.

As to Your Offer of drinks and after fun to make up for Auntie Flo's visit, no need to rush to keep your promise. Finding time for the 2 hour drive is hard to do.

closer to home really good these days. Enjoy your catches too.
Doug I dont have time to play games with you today. You were drunk and your little wewee couldn't get up. You asked me for a discount because times were hard for you.. I declined and it pissed you off. But hey its almost 9 im sure there is a bar open or a beer store. Try to have a good Day! Love ya Tara
Tara, don't let the douchebags get you down. They probably haven't had the fun we have had. BTW, it's about time I get Tararized again! Originally Posted by Stallion81
Thanks Stallion.
  • NYr
  • 11-04-2014, 08:03 AM
Doug: write a review, this is not a place to discuss/complain about a session.