Gents Reviews are not References!

One only needs to look ... Vermont is a happening state.
One only needs to look ... Vermont is a happening state. Originally Posted by pyramider
Please fill me what's going on in Vermont. If you want p m me
As an absolute newbie to this with no references and no reviews on here I'm finding myself between a rock and a hard place since I'm also not willing to reveal RW info as the risk is too great from both a professional and personal standpoint.
I completely understand and sympathize with providers needing to insure their own safety and confidentiality, but what's a guy like me to do?
Thank you all for your thoughts and opinions.
However I don't believe most of you even booked with me before my screening so ill leave that there.
Plus I've applied this screening for the last 2yrs and I have no problems booking on ALL my trips to NWA.

You'd give some random chick in a bar your name & phone number or drop your business card into any bar top jar at a random Chili’s for a chance to win a free blooming onion.
My thoughts and
I know it seems counter-intuitive, but screening is as much for your benefit as mine. Beware the provider that doesn't care about her safety. She definitely doesn't care about yours.
Xoxoxox
Stay classy friends
Xoxoxox Originally Posted by Hot Summer
I have to disagree with this comparison. Swapping real world info at a bar or a business card for a free sandwich is socially acceptable and certainly not illegal activity. I think the majority of those with hesitation of giving real world info want to remain as anonymous as possible for fear of being outed or associated with anything hobby related.
Perfectly understandable...
Cops don't like screening either.
Have fun and stay safe
does it work both ways do we as clients get your real world info as well
does it work both ways do we as clients get your real world info as well Originally Posted by jeffycisme
You already know that answer…..
does it work both ways do we as clients get your real world info as well Originally Posted by jeffycisme
Well I'm not forcing you to screen ..find someone who don't.
And have fun
This thread is closed to me rather the board will close it or not !
Either you understand or you don't...
To each their own but
Once again my screening has protected me from another guy whos currently harrassing me with threats to my personal life. So with that being said
My life will always be more important then my money .
Thats pretty much all I have to say on this matter .
I hope everyone stays safe and has lots of naughty fun !
Peace out
Guys, it's very simple her business she can run it how she wants to. I'm not saying I agree with her but that's her right.
Guys, it's very simple her business she can run it how she wants to. I'm not saying I agree with her but that's her right. Originally Posted by Baconman

^^^ Completely agree with what Baconman said! ^^^
Hey time to play, did you at least stay in a Holiday Inn express once.

Summer does as she wants and apparently has enough business to keep her happy. Anyone that does not want to support her can support someone else. No big deal.

Summer does as she wants and apparently has enough business to keep her happy. Anyone that does not want to support her can support someone else. No big deal. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
https://youtu.be/eHCTaUFXpP8

Summer does as she wants and apparently has enough business to keep her happy. Anyone that does not want to support her can support someone else. No big deal. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Rockydoc, I'm not sure what warranted a response like that - maybe there was a misinterpretation of what Baconman said and what I agreed with? I was agreeing with what Baconman said that it is "her business she can run it how she wants to". Whether he, or I, or you, or anyone else agrees with her screening requirements is beside the point as it's her life and her safety at stake so my point is let's honor her in that and not condemn her. I think we all can at least be in agreement on that, can't we? Summer seems like a super sweet lady and even though her screening policies may be a road block for someone like me, I fully support her in doing so if that is what she feels she needs to do.

I've only been on this board for a short time, but I would like to think that as grown adults we can agree to disagree on things, and also strive to at least consider the other person's point of view while also being civil, polite, and supportive of one another.
https://youtu.be/eHCTaUFXpP8 Originally Posted by austin88998833
Nice one, austin88998833! :-)