Its saturday night and I ain't got no honey

China, you are right in a couple things and wrong in a couple. It is not that I don't want to discuss it, I just don't want to keep a thread going that basicaaly has us disagreeing on what might have happened.
And I have learned some valuable lessons. I had been wanting to see this person for quite some time and knowing our schedules rarely coincided, I thought it would be eaiser to let her know that my schedule that day was wide open and I would come anytime that suited her. And I stated that in my first email to her.I still don't understand why that is a bad thing but from what has been posted here it apparently is. And maybe she realized that because of our schedules rarely aligning it wasn't worth the bother to take on a new client she might only see once in awhile. And your right, no one will ever know what really happened because only the lady has the answer to that and still no response from her. I know both my references were good as I have known both ladies that provided them for quite some time.
All being said, my intial post was not to disrespect this provider in any way. That is why she is and will remain unnamed. It was merely a query into what might be happening and the data is inconclusive. Some people contacted me and shared my frustration, others said they did not think it was a problem at all. So I leave it at this. I absolutly adore women and love this hobby. I have the utmost respect for each one of the providers I have seen and always will treat any body I see special when I have the opportunity to see them. I like this community and respect that everyone has their opinion and experiences. And my time here is always enjoyable. I hope I have been able to and will continue to try to contribute anything I can to make this the great place it is. Thank you all for your input.
  • Chloe
  • 05-25-2010, 01:25 AM
You know this thread went on forever with many long posts. I admit I did not read te full thing on them all.
ME:
a. I can say in one e-mail "I am free thursday at 4pm and Friday at 8pm" and then seconds later get one or both filled with definates.

b. It is not a definate appointment until I e-mail "Thursday the 25th at 4pm call me to confirm in the morning ***_***_*****."

c. We providers get 50-100 e-mails a day of back and forth and non-appointment filling e-mails. Things need to be exact and direct. If you want an appointment DON'T bullshit, send refrenses and handles and personal info in the first e-mail. Screening will be faster. You will be taken more seriously and have a definate appointment. Not to mention more appreciated as well.

d. Everyone has their day but if she was less reputable then she may be practicing what she does .....

e. If none of these things were a factor you should be upset. . . .keep in mind personal delema . . .I have had clients cancel last minute due to their personal conflictions or situations and I was more than understanding. The same can happen to providers, shoot in Houston I lost my phone one day and broke my toe the next lol.
I sugested this early on in this thread which seems to agree with the ladies:

"Although you suggested your entire day was open. Maybe she is limited in availability and the other guy had a specific time. I may suggest in the future give some time options to choose from to help cooridinate the appt."

We try to be respectful and understanding of the girls busy schedule when we say whatever time is good for them. And I understand she said the reference checked out fine but at that point you should have commited to a time. If you told her anytime and she didn't respond with - references checked out and how does noon work for you, the time to commit was in your hands to say the time you wanted. I for one would never wait until the morning of to get the time set. To confirm the date is still on, yes, but the time would have already been set. As many have said, too many variables can occur that could get you replaced or canceled. No excuse though for her to not respond back to you after the fact.