My Response Regarding The Ditching Accusation Towards Me

To entertain such a childish post is typically beyond me. The hobbyist who insists upon bringing this drama and damaging my name is not even worth mentioning. I have very good reviews by REPUTABLE reviewers.

Facts that actually matter:

-I asked to reschedule with the hobbyist due to the fact that I was unprepared.

*Sensual*Cindy Originally Posted by *Sensual*Cindy
Actually this is where the communication should've stopped.

(You) I'm sorry cage I'm not prepared today for a bng. Can we reschedule?
(Cage) damn! I guess so Cindy, I jus couldn't wait to rub my little pickle on those luscious lips of yours.

The end!
I'm thinkin' this thread is gonna cost somebody a WHOLE lot more than a hundred bucks.

Queue the "any pub is good pub" brigade....
  • motor
  • 02-06-2014, 07:31 PM
ok...i have seen cindy once. Had a fantastic time. IJS
Fletch I didn't know you were gay...................... Originally Posted by Bestman200600
good one bestman/tara... however notice i didn't say that i was trying to schedule with cage, i asked if he tried to schedule with you. as you seem to know his negotiation tactics, more than a normal hobbyist would.

You better get in line, fletch is in demand. Originally Posted by pyramider
thanks for the shout out pyramider, unfortunately my hobby phone has yet to ring off the hook....maybe i should steer clear of these drama threads...don't know. lol

to the op, i am sure she could be a good time, sorry that there was confusion in this appt.
Also a review and thread is only as good as the person writing it. In the hobbyist previous thread accusing me they start off lying stating that they were working from home that day and were then called backed into work with no lunch. This does not make sense. Simple context clues of exaggeration, drama, and lies.
Silly me. Since you said "I listen to people for a living and ... I write a lot of their stuff", well, you figure out what you said. I don't know. Just seemed to me that you were doing your best to insult folks (the Don Quixote/Man of La Mancha thing is really silly) and the language you used was so poor it didn't make any sense to me ... since you "write a lot of their stuff".

But not to worry. I'm just another guy. Different strokes for different folks.
Then stroke on my good man, stroke on
Then stroke on my good man, stroke on Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Silly me. Since you said "I listen to people for a living and ... I write a lot of their stuff", well, you figure out what you said. I don't know. Just seemed to me that you were doing your best to insult folks (the Don Quixote/Man of La Mancha thing is really silly) and the language you used was so poor it didn't make any sense to me ... since you "write a lot of their stuff".

But not to worry. I'm just another guy. Different strokes for different folks. Originally Posted by luv2luv
Against all that I hold holy and sacred (and because it's 4:17am and I can't go back to sleep), I'm going to contribute to the off-topic comments in this thread:

I'm with you on this one l2l - when someone claims that he "writes a lot of their stuff", the clear implication is that he has a better command of the English language than the people he "listens to for a living."

I pity the recipients of his correspondence...
This is just pathetic, No it doesn't have any thing to do with the command of the English language. Again this proves my point, people just pick and choose what to read and don't read in context or the whole thread. If you read my statement in context as it was written, you would have noticed that I then said based on how much I read what people write, you can tell someone's emotions from their writing. How the two of you equated that statement to mean that I write for a living or I am an English professor with a command of the English language is beyond me haha suckers looking for drama. Look somewhere else, sadly I won't engage you any more as it seems active reading isn't your strong suit.
This is just pathetic, No it doesn't have any thing to do with the command of the English language. Again this proves my point, people just pick and choose what to read and don't read in context or the whole thread. If you read my statement in context as it was written, you would have noticed that I then said based on how much I read what people write, you can tell someone's emotions from their writing. How the two of you equated that statement to mean that I write for a living or I am an English professor with a command of the English language is beyond me haha suckers looking for drama. Look somewhere else, sadly I won't engage you any more as it seems active reading isn't your strong suit. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
I greatly appreciate your not responding to my posts. You might try not responding to others as well. Your reading skills seen to be no better than your writing or cognitive ones.
Drama haha ok , i didn't respond to you because you are just seeking drama and if I start responding directly to you which is what you so wanted, I will definitely not say anything nice. Enjoy the rest of your day. My conversation with you has sadly drawn to a conclusion. There is no point, again enjoy your day.
Drama haha ok , i didn't respond to you because you are just seeking drama and if I start responding directly to you which is what you so wanted, I will definitely not say anything nice. Enjoy the rest of your day. My conversation with you has sadly drawn to a conclusion. There is no point, again enjoy your day. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
One of my favorite quotes is: "From the moment you awake, devote yourself to the perfection of whatever you pursue." When I do that, I do enjoy my day.

Hope you enjoy yours as well.
Guys...ok...I wasnt going to comment on this thread but after reading them all I had too. I agree with LA. This matter should be handled by the 2 parties involved. We (the guys) are the only ones who is commenting on this damn thread. I mean think about it...All of the other providers have YET to even voice their opinion on this matter between Cindy & Cage. Don't that stike u as odd since I mean this is a form design for INFORMATION PURPOSES? This is straight up bullish guys... Cindy & Cage...please go have lunch somewhere and iron out YALL differences. If yall agree to have a makeup session...GREAT...if Yall agree to disagree and move on GREAT. A simple solution for a fucked up situation...
As much WKing as you're doing before even meeting her, I hope she's offering you a big discount. Originally Posted by Adonis
Le promotional save... (aka pimpering)

lol