Love of the strap!

Dallas rain, me too!! that's my favorite fantasy, mmmmmmm i want to make a man sandwich with a squirter on the bottom, the sexy guy in the middle and me on the top pegging and squirting him too. he would be a slippery pile of man meat.
Dallas rain, me too!! that's my favorite fantasy, mmmmmmm i want to make a man sandwich with a squirter on the bottom, the sexy guy in the middle and me on the top pegging and squirting him too. he would be a slippery pile of man meat. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Ooh, Ooh, pick me!
woohooo yea...and I will be in Austin in December!!
woohooo yea...and I will be in Austin in December!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'm going to be overseas again probably in mid December, but if you are here before that then I'm game.
I will be there first part of December..By then I will have a new strap-on....I left mine in the last hotel I was in......keep eye on my schedule babe and lets do it!
Attached Images File Type: jpg keep-calm-and-enjoy-pegging-1.jpg (109.4 KB, 407 views)

There is enough rubber there to make two car tires !!!

There is enough rubber there to make two car tires !!! Originally Posted by slickahhughs
Now that is for me, any lady in Dallas that has even a portion of those kind of toys, please contact me immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is for me!!!

After seeing this picture here is what came to my mind-------She Better be the one who really is in focus -I would fuck the shit out of her But if she thinks that she aint taking one in the pooper two ---Welll????
This looks like a fun party

http://xhamster.com/movies/1614998/s...=video_related Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad
IF you are into strapon play this looks like a blast!!!!!!
With so many people saying how much they enjoy strap on play this is something I really want to try.
With so many people saying how much they enjoy strap on play this is something I really want to try. Originally Posted by breastfan
The best suggestion I can give you then is to choose a provider with lots of experience and a good range of strapons. If you can make it a 2 hour session that will allow the lady to prepare you nice and slowly.

I don't know where Northshore is, but I'm sure we can suggest suitable providers to lead you down this fun path.
Oh hello again, boys...

Tori and I will be visiting at separate times this month, so you won't catch us together this time. I may, however, be visiting with a girlfriend from Las Vegas...

I'm planning stops in Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Lafayette/Baton Rouge, and New Orleans this month. Dates in my siggy. Reserve early- I've gone low volume and will only be entertaining one or two gentlemen per day.

I'll be bringing my njoy Eleven... and all my strap-ons... and gloves... and plugs... vibrators... a bed sling... and more...
The best suggestion I can give you then is to choose a provider with lots of experience and a good range of strapons. If you can make it a 2 hour session that will allow the lady to prepare you nice and slowly.

I don't know where Northshore is, but I'm sure we can suggest suitable providers to lead you down this fun path. Originally Posted by justabloke
Appreciate the advise, I'm in the New Orleans area.