Its 7:30 so

And i have little doubt that's how you actually view your bitter, misogynistic commentary. Originally Posted by Doove
Why would you have any doubt. I posted it because I meant it.

Misogynist is only a bad word among biological males who despise their own masculinity.
  • Doove
  • 06-27-2020, 04:06 PM
Why would you have any doubt. I posted it because I meant it. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
As i was saying...

Misogynist is only a bad word among biological males who resent their own macsculinity.
So......you don't deny it.
As i was saying...

So......you don't deny it. Originally Posted by Doove
ill admit it if it means you go back to sucking Jokacz cock over a 20 page thread..

or any of his other handles will suffice
As i was saying...

So......you don't deny it. Originally Posted by Doove
By your girl power standards I'm prolly a misogynist which makes you a card carrying male lesbian, to the surprise of no one with a schlong.
  • Doove
  • 06-27-2020, 04:22 PM
Doove,

do you ever agree with anything ? or anyone? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I suppose now would be a good time to mention what i neglected to point out earlier. What's the point of responding to flailing, blithering nonsense that doesn't make a lick of logical sense?
I suppose now would be a good time to mention what i neglected to point out earlier. What's the point of responding to flailing, blithering nonsense that doesn't make a lick of logical sense? Originally Posted by Doove
Explain this to all the men who don't resent themselves for having a penis.
  • Doove
  • 06-27-2020, 04:36 PM
By your girl power standards I'm prolly a misogynist Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
A self-avowed misogynist.

which makes you a card carrying male lesbian, to the surprise of no one with a schlong.
If being a misogynistic incel is my other option, i'm good with it.
I suppose now would be a good time to mention what i neglected to point out earlier. What's the point of responding to flailing, blithering nonsense that doesn't make a lick of logical sense? Originally Posted by Doove
you've been around long enough to know NBT or me

hell, how much time do you spend with the hookers discussing other male posters?

you started quoting and responding and now bailing to OSD

that's not going to make any women 's nipples hard
  • Doove
  • 06-27-2020, 04:52 PM
Explain this to all the men who don't resent themselves for having a penis. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
The cross between toxic masculinity and being an incel is fascinating to watch.
Doove,

do you ever agree with anything ? or anyone? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Sure. But what's the point of responding to something or someone you agree with? Originally Posted by Doove

Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

hell, how much time do you spend with the hookers discussing other male posters?

that's not going to make any women 's nipples hard Originally Posted by JONBALLS
nor Andy's ????
The cross between toxic masculinity and being an incel is fascinating to watch. Originally Posted by Doove
Doove the concept of masculinity itself is evidently both fascinating and foreign to you.

I think this is where your identification with the democrat party comes from.

that's not going to make any women 's nipples hard Originally Posted by JONBALLS
As if all this is not enough, the stautue of the slave groveling at the feet of Abraham Lincoln is still standing.

Tough weekend for Doove so far.

But...

That's life

Funny as it may seem

Some people get their kicks

Stomping on a dream
yes NBT way to get it back on topic

im going to get pointed out in my own thRAD

but its fun

I hadn't checked but figured its still there