Thank God for Yoga Pants!

Kinda difficult to take pics while in position, but maybe I could take pics with the timer on my camera
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053678254&postcount=29
Hehe silly me, I thought you said yoga "positions"
All I can say is:

Oh wait I thought of something Else:
  • Mokoa
  • 08-18-2013, 01:40 PM
A later thread of the same topic merged with this one.
I think that's an excellent idea sexy!

I love these pants... they are soooo comfy!!!

I wish more girls were posting sexy pics.....hehe thanks for the kind complements all y'all
Tracy Auburn - Cute booty!! We should meet
fireguy - Hi

Lalalala

I think Tracy and I should use yoga poses for our next showcase pics.....maybe tandem yoga? What do you guys think? Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
Ok Now we need both of you in WHITE YOGA PANTS
WOW TA. Nice ass. Thanks for the pics.
I love mine cuz there soft. Makes me soft. Makes my legs soft. Make so much of me soft.

Camille
I have had a huge yoga pants fetish for a long time, and while Camille your pics are hot as fuck, it's the side view to see the full curvature of the ass that yoga pants accentuate that make yoga pants wonderful!

I even posted a ISO of request, but unfortunately never found what I was looking for...

Thanks for bumping a post of one of my favorite topics, and thanks for the pics. I could never get tired of looking at a great ass!
Love those! Great for working out and regular wear! So comfy, they show off my small waist and nice backside
Yeah yoga pants are great. I usually ask providers to wear yoga pants or shorts instead of lingerie.

How about some of the ladies post a few pics of their booty in yoga pants? hehe.
My ass in yoga pants... >>>

My booty gets comments from chics. IJS Originally Posted by Tracy Aine
I LOVE YOGA PANTS!!!!