Which drink are you?

One a good night......Tequila shots off a sweet Cock............Yes you read right, I add a lil lime and sugar to your shaft and then down my yummy tequila and suck my chaser off your Cock......YUM YUM!!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

Ms Athena, you're so hot!!!
wooohoooo yummmmmmmmmmmmmm Ms A...I am making notes and buying Tequila!!!!
Tequila Shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I tend to vary my drink based on the surroundings. There was one bar I always drank Grolsch at. Not sure why. At fancy steak joints, I like a martini. Dive bars I drink Miller lite and shots, real beer bars I like to have a nice porter or stout. I probably need a six pack of Red Bull to keep up with Dallas or Ms. Athena though!
  • ALAYA
  • 07-03-2012, 08:18 PM
STRAWBERRY DAQURIS ARE MY FAVORITE🍸🍸🍸😘
What does a 4 horseman say?Its my fav. . All my guys i one shot jim,jack,johnny and jose
  • fawn
  • 07-03-2012, 09:26 PM
Depending on what mood I am in decides what I will be drinking... but these are a few of my favorites....

Rosa Regale
Provincia Di Pavia (Moscato)
Margarita on the rocks
Malibu coconut Rum and Pineapple juice
I use to drink Bud Light...

Now I drink Ciroc and Cranberry religiously ...

Throw in a Chocolate Martini and still love my Patron Shots!!!
I just wanted to be under Berkleigh.

netman

PS: Note to self... schedule some time with Berkleigh and bring plenty of Ciroc and Cranberry. My goal is to get Berkleigh drunk and then have her take advantage of me.
SO SEXY AND YUMMY!!!
A certain someone (at BDD) introduced me to a shot called a Royal F**k. Not bad.
Double Bourbon - straight or, neat, if you prefer. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
i figured you for a white wine drinker
Whiskey neat with a few cubes of ice....
Top Shelf...frozen...with a HOT man.
My favorite drink is a "pink pussy"
My favorite drink is a "pink pussy" Originally Posted by TerresaPena
Ok ... I'll have one of those ;") You bettr be bartendin !